Windows 10: Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

Discus and support Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer froze and I restarted it. After it turned off and started back up, it didn't boot into windows. At first it was giving me a message about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by revaew, Oct 26, 2015.

1. revaew Win User

Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

My computer froze and I restarted it. After it turned off and started back up, it didn't boot into windows. At first it was giving me a message about inserting the boot media. I reset it again and loaded windows 10 and it went to a "Diagnosing your PC" loop where it would sit there for hours not doing anything. I read that I would have to reset the PC. So I started the reset process. It now is hanging at "Resetting this PC 8%" and has been for roughly 18 hours. I don't know if I should reset it or turn it off. Also, I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. The windows 7 was installed years ago and the documentation was lost in the moves I have done since then so I don't know my product key and I don't know how this will affect my issue.

Thanks

:)

revaew, Oct 26, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

Diagnosing your pc loop and other stupid mistakes...

Have you looked in the Download Folder and see if the programs that you downloaded from the Internet are there? If they are you can use them again ti install those programs.

lacrumb, Oct 26, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Diagnosing your pc loop and other stupid mistakes...

All apps is part of the Start menu.

If you are using Full screen in the upper left there are 3 icons the top one tells you what the others are. The third one is App apps.

Down at the bottom are other icons that if you click the top left one they show what they are.

lacrumb, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

1. Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop - Similar Threads - Diagnosing loop Resetting

2. diagnosing your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diagnosing your computer loop: Own a dell 15-3567 laptop running win 10The unit does a daily scheduled incremental backup image to aWD external drive. On startup the unit goes into a “Preparing Auto repair” then into” Diagnosing Your computer “loop. So1. On startup continued hitting “F8” It opens into a...
  3. diagnosing your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    diagnosing your computer loop: Own a dell 15-3567 laptop running win 10The unit does a daily scheduled incremental backup image to aWD external drive. On startup the unit goes into a “Preparing Auto repair” then into” Diagnosing Your computer “loop. So1. On startup continued hitting “F8” It opens into a...
  4. Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop: Yesterday a recent windows update was not installed properly but the pc worked fine. And I had shut it down. Today it was not even starting all it says is automatic repair failed. So I have tried every option that is available in advanced options. Nothing works. I can't even...
  5. PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop

PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop: Hello all After restoring my PC windows 10 to an earlier state to yesterday I'va had an issue where the PC is stuck on a Diagnosing your PC loop. I am unable to boot in safe mode. I've tried F8, shift+F8 and ctrl+F8 without success. I believe the loop is caused by a lack...
  6. Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc": Over the last few days I have had some issues with freezing on my pc. The only way i fixed the issue was by restarting my PC completely as I couldn't move my cursor and there was no sound. This only fixed the issue for a short period of time. I updated my NVIDIA graphics...
  7. My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop: Yesterday I factory reset my laptop because it was really slow and would hardly work. After the reset, it worked good for the whole of yesterday and today I opened google chrome and Google chrome was not responding so I closed it. Straight after I closed google, my computer...
  8. Bad config file and looping “diagnosing your pc”

Bad config file and looping “diagnosing your pc”: My laptop crashed today and now it indicates that “bad windows config file” and it keeps looping into “diagnosing your pc”. From a dos prompt, what use to be the c: drive is now labeled the d: drive and all the files appear to be there. There is a c: but what little is there...
  9. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  10. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...