Windows 10: Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem

Discus and support Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys recently i have this issues whereby my diagnosis policy service is disabled automatically i did not disabled it but it auto disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcusLim Ji-Siang, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem

hey guys recently i have this issues whereby my diagnosis policy service is disabled automatically i did not disabled it but it auto disabled. Everytime when i want to check the battery report in the command shell it says service is disabled so i have to make it automatic in the diagnosis policy service every single time and its always frastruating. It all begins when i disabled it and restart my pc when someone says disable it will make the processor less stress. Any idea how to make it running automatically forever even i restart my pc?

:)

MarcusLim Ji-Siang, Jun 12, 2019

2. Couldn't connect to windows group policy service????

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing as with error: Couldn't connect to windows group policy service, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you received this error code?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted user profile, User Profile Service or Group Policy Client service stopped working, or Antivirus software conflicts.

I suggest you to check with the following and check if it helps.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service is disabled
    the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start
    the service and set it to Automatic:

services.msc
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

services.msc
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

services.msc
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem

disable Group Policy client service for Home versions without gpedit.exe?

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

The Group Policy Client (gpsvc) service is responsible for applying and enforcing computer settings set by an administrator using Group Policy. If the service is stopped or disabled, the settings will not be applied and applications and components
    will not be manageable through Group Policy. Any components or applications that depend on the Group Policy component might not be functional if the service is stopped or disabled.

Try to disable the Group Policy client service and check.

Follow the steps.

1. Press the Windows + R key from the keyboard and type "services.msc".

2. Search for Group Policy service and try to disable it.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem

1. Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem - Similar Threads - Diagnosis policy services

2. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  3. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  4. how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-disable-the-policy-to-the-network-card-to/1e726dea-4c49-4b73-a3ed-d6732f1f3cc7
  5. how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-disable-the-policy-to-the-network-card-to/1e726dea-4c49-4b73-a3ed-d6732f1f3cc7
  6. Problem to disable "auto-sleep"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem to disable "auto-sleep": Hi. I have a new laptop there is installed a malware yes, we can call it as MALWARE called Windows 10. I have set screen timeout to 10 minutes, tested to set screen saver to 15 minutes and sleep after is 45 min. But what happens... Then display goes off, simultaneously...
  7. HELP!!! Diagnostic Policy Service RAM Problem...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!!! Diagnostic Policy Service RAM Problem...: I have a problem with this, every time and every day, Diagnostic Policy Service using RAM with unstable graphic, sometimes 40MB and change to 1.5 GB (you can see screen record below). I have try to stop this services and work well, after that i'm trying to set startup from...
  8. Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnostic Policy Service: It takes 30% of my PC CPU in last 7 days. It is not normal. Any advice how to fix it? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-policy-service/7d1e3ebb-a6e6-495d-98d3-60d4ae01b27f
  9. Disable Auto Updates Group Policy - Managing Video Driver Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable Auto Updates Group Policy - Managing Video Driver Updates?: I know Brink and Tairiku (experts I'm sure) have contributed to a solved thread "Turn Off Windows Updates" but here I am with an MBA in Finance and still somewhat confused based on what I'm trying to do. It's all about the Nvidia drivers. I have a working W10 driver...
  10. Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service: I just disabled the Diagnostic Policy Service, Diagnostic Service Host, and the Diagnostic System Host. Is there any adverse actions that this may cause? So far I have not noticed any. Once I get my Windows Settings the way I like, they normally stay the same, as I do...