Windows 10: Diagnositc data

Discus and support Diagnositc data in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to disable sending of diagnostic data to Microsoft ? 120666 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Oct 29, 2018.

1. teots Win User

Diagnositc data

How to disable sending of diagnostic data to Microsoft ?

:)

teots, Oct 29, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Diagnositc data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: Support Answers

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Diagnositc data

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Diagnositc data partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Diagnositc data

1. Diagnositc data - Similar Threads - Diagnositc data

2. Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :)

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :): So, I am kind of stuck. I need to give my ex a hard drive. I can't buy a new one. Besides, I have this one that works fine. They are not FBI or forensic experts. But, I have some old photos and some general information I want no one to have. I want it removed as good as...
  3. Error 0x80071128: The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80071128: The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid: I just sign out one of my onedrive account. So, I want to delete the remaining files of that onedrive. Why cant I delete it? Because it pop up error 0x80071128. I'm using windows 10 home single languange...
  4. my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...: my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in ti and my actual storage is only 119 gb why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-it-has-912-gb-in-storage-but-it/22028014-7a35-4403-ad4d-a7ad05dbee11
  5. I'm a little bit confused about managing data with OneDrive..??

I'm a little bit confused about managing data with OneDrive..??: For many years now, I have maintained a 2TB data drive in my primary desktop workstation. All of "My Documents" are stored here in the same structure as default, and I update all of the Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc. to use this drive as its location. I've always had a...
  6. Cannot get data from usb attached ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get data from usb attached ssd: I have a laptop that kicked the bucket. It had a new 250GB WD Blue Nand Sata SSD M.2 2280. I am trying to access it via USB connection to a desktop. I can see the drive in device manager and in disk management. I cannot see it in explorer. I attached a pick of disk...
  7. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  8. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  9. with regarding to lot of background data consumption

with regarding to lot of background data consumption: Hi, I am using a HP laptop with windows 10 home single language edition, version 1803 with 64 bit operating system and when I check the Data Usage, system usage is very high. When I activate a new data package within few minutes it is over, I don't even have a...
  10. the data area passed to a system call is too small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the data area passed to a system call is too small: I had got "the data area passed to a system call is too small" msg a while … now that I can't use some app like skype, line. I don't know how to fix it.. also since that problem I failed to update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" via window update many times it...