Windows 10: Diagnositc data

Discus and support Diagnositc data in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to disable sending of diagnostic data to Microsoft ? 120666 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Oct 29, 2018.

1. teots Win User

Diagnositc data

How to disable sending of diagnostic data to Microsoft ?

:)

teots, Oct 29, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2018
  3. SuperSoph_WD Win User
    Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Diagnositc data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: Support Answers

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Hybrid_theory Win User

Diagnositc data

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Diagnositc data partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Diagnositc data

1. Diagnositc data - Similar Threads - Diagnositc data

2. Data gone after rebooting and logging in with password instead of pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data gone after rebooting and logging in with password instead of pin: Rebooted my PC and after I tried to sign in with my pin. Message says "You can't sign into this device right now. Try the last password used on this device." I use "Sign in options" to change to password and enter my password. I get in but all my data is gone and my desktop...
  3. checking the backup data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    checking the backup data: hi! I just want to check if the data that i have made backup of on my external hard drive , has been made correctly. how do i check it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-the-backup-data/4e247465-1a71-42a0-866e-d19f34af6e1c
  4. invalid data base

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    invalid data base: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the message which appears each time I log in ( invalid data base) I delete it each time but it still comes back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/invalid-data-base/3eeccc5c-9a7b-4964-a674-9781def3c4c9
  5. Outlook Data File Size Limit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Data File Size Limit: I have a .pst file from Outlook 2003 that has reached its size limit of 2GB. If I import it into a newer version of Outlook will I be able to continue with that data file? If not, is there a way I can increase the size limit? Thanks. 121736
  6. Windows 10 using too much data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 using too much data: Hi,can you please assist me my windows 10 is ussing too much data and its system that uses a lot of it how do I stop it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-using-too-much-data/8dbbe06a-8fee-4a9a-9c24-bf4739a0e278
  7. delete data

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete data: I am sending this computer back to HP for repair. How can I delete apps, programs, folders, passwords, etc. to protect private information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-data/fdbeba1c-1c40-4fec-b9b3-7514299beac8
  8. Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?: I have accidentally formatted one of my hard disk drive partitions. And now I want to recover the files back. How can I do this thing without installing and using any 3rd party apps and with just some Windows OS commands?...
  9. My USB drive data got deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My USB drive data got deleted: When i tried installing win10 the disk was required to be converted to GPT, and inorder to do it i had to use Shift + f10 type: Diskpart type: List Disk type: Select Disk (and whatever number disk you want to change) type: Clean type: Convert GPT And then i selected the...
  10. Media neede for Watchower Library Data files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media neede for Watchower Library Data files: I download Watchtower Library from JW.ORG However, I am not able to open the data files. What media is needed foe Windows 10 My computer is a HP desktop...