Windows 10: Diagnostic Data Collection Options Cannot Be Changed

Discus and support Diagnostic Data Collection Options Cannot Be Changed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was attempting to change the diagnostic data collection from Optional to Required. Every time I selected the Required option and exited that settings... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuicuneFox, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Diagnostic Data Collection Options Cannot Be Changed

I was attempting to change the diagnostic data collection from Optional to Required. Every time I selected the Required option and exited that settings page, when I re-entered the Diagnostic Data Collection Settings page, Optional would be selected rather than Required. What's going on?

:)

SuicuneFox, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Diagnostic Data Collection Options Cannot Be Changed

1. Diagnostic Data Collection Options Cannot Be Changed - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Data Collection

2. Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.: I turn on optional diagnostic data but after leaving the tab it automatically turn off. @DaveM121 i hope you will help lol :DStep by step what is happening:1 23.4....
  3. Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.: I turn on optional diagnostic data but after leaving the tab it automatically turn off. @DaveM121 i hope you will help lol :DStep by step what is happening:1 23.4....
  4. Optional diagnostic data greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optional diagnostic data greyed out: So I was trying to turn on the optional diagnostic data on windows 10 but for some reason it seems to have been greyed out can someone help? I was doing this to get windows 11 and my computer is compatible and meets the requirements for windows 11 so I don't think that is...
  5. Can't switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data

Can't switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data: Hi, I cant switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data. Pls helpVideo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO4ggbV0Mw4QCHed6fvK5POEJHCUV7ZV/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Removing the graying of optional diagnostic data

Removing the graying of optional diagnostic data: Pls help i am not able to click on optional diagnostic data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-graying-of-optional-diagnostic-data/0de6793b-f305-4375-9a34-89dfdc2538d3
  7. Diagnostic Data displays Optional as disabled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Diagnostic Data displays Optional as disabled.: Hello Team,I am looking out to enable the option for Diagnostic Data = "Optional". Noticed it being disabled I would need pointers which would help me in enabling the option for selection.Thanks & Regards!...
  8. I cannot make the diagnostics data to optional it shows *attachments*

I cannot make the diagnostics data to optional it shows *attachments*: Help please attachments right down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-make-the-diagnostics-data-to-optional-it/5e3809a6-d39e-48cd-9766-bf91c5c93645
  9. optional diagnostic data unable to be changed

optional diagnostic data unable to be changed: I was trying to sign up for the windows insider programme, it asked me to turn diagnostic data from required to optional. It allows me to change it, but as soon as I exit the page the setting will go back to requiredis this a oversight on my end?thanks in advance...
  10. Problems changing the diagnostic data option

Problems changing the diagnostic data option: I'm interested in trialing the Windows 11 build however to do that I need to turn on "Optional diagnostic data". When I turn this on and go to any other part of settings or close settings it disables this and goes back to the "Required diagnostic data" option. I've looked to...