Windows 10: Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

Discus and support Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'll try not to bore you with the:"I just spend 400-600 hours & 6 months updating my studio computer, only to be told to flush it, as any/all solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by :John-Michael: Clees., Dec 4, 2021.

1. Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

I'll try not to bore you with the:"I just spend 400-600 hours & 6 months updating my studio computer, only to be told to flush it, as any/all solutions "offered" didn't work using Dell, Microsoft & Gheek Squad.In my case it was a simple adjustment.Getting INTO this lovely little blue screen:HOLD SHIFT/Click on Power/ Keeping shift down, then click on RESTART, while CONTINUING to hold shift, as the computer restarts, you will then see the blue screen. In the 1 of 4 dell/trouble shooting options, I think that was F12/Diagnostics head is spinning with nonsense from the past 12 hours,

:)

:John-Michael: Clees., Dec 4, 2021

2. Problem with Microsoft Easy Fix Solutions.

Currently, the Easy Fix solution provided from the support article was already retired. With this, all users who will use this Easy Fix solution will encounter the same issue.

Windows now have a built-in troubleshooter should you encounter issues connecting to the internet or websites. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• From the Cortana search box, type Troubleshoot and select the first result.
    • On the Get up and running column, click Internet Connections.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.

Should you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Code: 0x80072EE7 Easy Fix/Manual Fix

Hi Stub,

There are several possible reasons why you are not able to connect to the Store. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to browse websites or use other applications that requires an internet connection?
    • Have you tried clearing the Store cache?

Moreover, if you are referring to download the Microsoft easy fix solution to resolve issues connecting
    to the internet, we recommend following these steps:

• Click here to go to the
      How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions article.
    • Scroll down and click Find and fix problems with connecting to the Internet or to websites to initiate download.
    • Once downloaded, in the File Download dialog box, click
      Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

Problem with Microsoft Easy Fix Solutions.

Many thanks, that is appreciated. If someone else can replicate a problem then I know that it is not my computer at fault. I had a problem with IE and found this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...explorer/c80c8212-a87a-4571-86f0-663871c0d4ee

That is why I used the Easy Fix link above and discovered that the IE solution lead to the error message. However it does say on the Fix It page:

"End of support notification for Fix it
    If you are redirected to this article when you click the Download button of a “Fix it” solution in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article, this means that the solution has been retired and is no longer supported.
    We recommend that you use one of the
    following diagnostics to resolve your software issues." Because of this statement I assumed that the list of diagnostics was a substitute for the fixes that are no longer supported. Anyway if the IE fix gives
    you the same error message that answers my question.

As for my IE problem. I updated Malwarebytes and was offered 14 days free premium trial. IE slowed to a crawl and a lot of sites placed temporally on the taskbar simply crashed. It was a disaster. I cancelled my free premium trial and problem solved. During
    these problems I had tried the Fix It link so I still really wanted to know why I got the error message. I hope you can follow this but it seems now that Microsoft does not offer a Fix It for IE.

Judesman46, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

1. Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something... - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Mode EASY

2. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  3. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  4. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  5. Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...: I'll try not to bore you with the:"I just spend 400-600 hours & 6 months updating my studio computer, only to be told to flush it, as any/all solutions "offered" didn't work using Dell, Microsoft & Gheek Squad.In my case it was a simple adjustment.Getting INTO this lovely...
  6. Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diagnostic Mode - EASY FIX SOLUTION / Connectivity issue wasn't able to update / "Something...: I'll try not to bore you with the:"I just spend 400-600 hours & 6 months updating my studio computer, only to be told to flush it, as any/all solutions "offered" didn't work using Dell, Microsoft & Gheek Squad.In my case it was a simple adjustment.Getting INTO this lovely...
  7. Windows 10 unstable WiFi connection: new? issue and easy fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 unstable WiFi connection: new? issue and easy fix: Hi folks, I have been dogged by WiFi connection instability since reinstalling Windows 10 on a Sony Viao laptop and re-establishing my WiFi network connection to a previously perfectly functioning mobile hotspot; tried various solutions proposed on here and other places to no...
  8. Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution

Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution: Mystery finally solved... I think. For the last 2-3 weeks, my PC and Xbox WiFi internet connection have been periodically fluttering in and out of connectivity. It would be fine for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours at a time, but then it would knock out for 5-10...
  9. Easy Transfer - W10 The solution

Easy Transfer - W10 The solution: Copy migwiz folder from any W7 machine to a USB drive and run migwiz.exe from there. Havent had any issues and have run on a dozen machines with W10 home & pro installed. No issues. Hopes this helps someone. Vinny O'Brien...
  10. Well, it certainly wasn't an easy decision to make, but...

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, it certainly wasn't an easy decision to make, but...: ...today, after a great deal of thought on the matter, I've decided to remove Windows 10 (build 9926) as my primary OS, and revert back to Windows 8.1.1 as my primary OS. This is not a decision I made lightly, especially considering that restoring a full image of my 8.1.1...