Windows 10: diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running

Discus and support diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed when I turn on my computer in the morning I have diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running and they are set to manual.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Purpleroses, Dec 14, 2020.

1. diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running

I have noticed when I turn on my computer in the morning I have diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running and they are set to manual. Then later on in the day I have not touched anything and diagnostic system host is not running any more but the diagnostic service host is still running. Is this normal?

:)

Purpleroses, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running

1. diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running - Similar Threads - diagnostic service host

2. Service Host Diagnostic Policy High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Diagnostic Policy High CPU usage: Recently bought a new PC and for some reason when my desktop is one, even idle, Service Host Diagnostic Policy is always running at about 15% - 30% cpu usage. This is more cpu usage than any game or other application I run.I have done research and done the following to try...
  3. Service Host Diagnostic Policy High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Diagnostic Policy High CPU usage: Recently bought a new PC and for some reason when my desktop is one, even idle, Service Host Diagnostic Policy is always running at about 15% - 30% cpu usage. This is more cpu usage than any game or other application I run.I have done research and done the following to try...
  4. Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...: Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking so much CPU and MEMORY and DISK ?I tried restarting windows defend service but it didn't got fixed... and I want to ask one more question what if I disable these services and delete...
  5. Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...: Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking so much CPU and MEMORY and DISK ?I tried restarting windows defend service but it didn't got fixed... and I want to ask one more question what if I disable these services and delete...
  6. Scripted Diagnostic Native Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scripted Diagnostic Native Host: My computer has Windows version 1909 downloaded as a free version in January 2020 as I was concerned about all the publicity of having a problem with security with my Windows 7 operating system. My computer worked fine but has been unable to update with the May or October...
  7. Hyper-V Host Network Service Diagnostics Tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hyper-V Host Network Service Diagnostics Tool: How do I disable hnsdiag after I disable hypervisor. This keeps opening up ports on my firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-host-network-service-diagnostics-tool/2ea5b744-ac35-4485-9a32-c9ea42b54a11
  8. "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" Jumping Memory Usage

"Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" Jumping Memory Usage: Hello, I found something unusual in my laptop. When I open Task Manager, I found this "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" memory usage keep changing between 2 Gb and 22 Mb. I don't know what happen. But I feel something isn't right. Can somebody tell me what...
  9. Slowdowns and Crashes from Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service

Slowdowns and Crashes from Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 on my desktop and I have recently been getting huge slowdowns due to the Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service process. I can force quit the application, which restores normal system function for 10-15 minutes before it slows down again and I...
  10. Consistent CPU Usage by Service Host : Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Consistent CPU Usage by Service Host : Diagnostic Policy Service: Hello Guys, I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit. After the latest Windows update in Feb 2018, I've been experiencing consistent CPU Usage (13-14%) by a Windows Process (Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service). I can't figure out why is this process taking...