Windows 10: Diagnostics and Feed Back

Discus and support Diagnostics and Feed Back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Mar 23, 2022.

1. Diagnostics and Feed Back

Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my organization?How can I remove this comment?Please helpDr Abdul Rasheed

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Mar 23, 2022

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Mar 23, 2022
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

Diagnostics and Feed Back

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Diagnostics and Feed Back

1. Diagnostics and Feed Back - Similar Threads - Diagnostics Feed

2. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  3. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  4. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  6. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  7. Hard Drive Visible in BIOS and Passes Diagnostics but Not Visible in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive Visible in BIOS and Passes Diagnostics but Not Visible in Windows 11: I have a Dell Inspiron 3910 Desktop with a 2TB Seagate HDD ST2000DM008-2FR102 and an SSD. Windows boots from the SSD, and that works fine and as expected. The 2TB HDD is for data only.The HDD is no longer visible from Windows in any way I can think of, including:File...
  8. Hard Drive Visible in BIOS and Passes Diagnostics but Not Visible in Windows 11

Hard Drive Visible in BIOS and Passes Diagnostics but Not Visible in Windows 11: I have a Dell Inspiron 3910 Desktop with a 2TB Seagate HDD ST2000DM008-2FR102 and an SSD. Windows boots from the SSD, and that works fine and as expected. The 2TB HDD is for data only.The HDD is no longer visible from Windows in any way I can think of, including:File...
  9. Diagnostics and Feed Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...
  10. Diagnostics and Feed Back

Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...