Windows 10: diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back

Discus and support diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chasbar38, Aug 16, 2021.

1. chasbar38 Win User

diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back

:)

chasbar38, Aug 16, 2021
  2. amrendra Win User

The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.

The diagnostic and feedback setting keeps changing automatically to required diagnostic data even if i change it to optional diagnostic data and due to this i am not able to get the beta release. When i go to the Windows Insider program settings it says to change the diagnostic and feedback settings to optional diagnostic data and restart and after changing the setting and restarting the diagnostic and feedback setting again changes to required diagnostic data automatically.

I am currently using the windows 10 20H2 (build- 19042.685)

amrendra, Aug 16, 2021
  3. The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.

Hello @amrendra,

Have you looked at this Tutorial? => Diagnostics, feedback, and privacy in Windows 10

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Aug 16, 2021
  4. amrendra Win User

The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.

No, its not related to my problem. My problem is that when i choose the optional diagnostic option in the diagnostic and feedback settings to get the beta release and reboot the pc the setting automatically changes to required diagnostic data due to which i am not able to get the recent beta updates

amrendra, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back - Similar Threads - diagnostics feedback change

2. Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!: I am trying to get preview build of windows and in windows insider it is asking to enable optional diagnostic settings. But in diagnostic settings it is set to first option and they are greyed out with above saying "Some settings are managed by your organization". This is a...
  3. diagnostic & feedback

diagnostic & feedback: my device can't share diagnostic data to get additional troubleshooting recommendations ....and i can't enable this option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-feedback/74243244-d2ac-42b6-a84c-25114cd4897e
  4. optional diagnostic data unable to be changed

optional diagnostic data unable to be changed: I was trying to sign up for the windows insider programme, it asked me to turn diagnostic data from required to optional. It allows me to change it, but as soon as I exit the page the setting will go back to requiredis this a oversight on my end?thanks in advance...
  5. Problems changing the diagnostic data option

Problems changing the diagnostic data option: I'm interested in trialing the Windows 11 build however to do that I need to turn on "Optional diagnostic data". When I turn this on and go to any other part of settings or close settings it disables this and goes back to the "Required diagnostic data" option. I've looked to...
  6. Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data

Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data: I have a little problem. When creating my account in Windows, I removed all the checkboxes from all telemetry, now I cannot turn it on back again Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data, but I need it for Insider.It says, that some of the parameters are disabled....
  7. The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.

in Windows 10 Support
    The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.: The diagnostic and feedback setting keeps changing automatically to required diagnostic data even if i change it to optional diagnostic data and due to this i am not able to get the beta release. When i go to the Windows Insider program settings it says to change the...
  8. Diagnostics & Feedback

Diagnostics & Feedback: Hello everyone! Why can't I change Basic to Full in Diagnostics & Feedback? I need an support from Microsoft! Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1909[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-feedback/b1b85742-051b-4ab9-ab84-6510b717efcb
  9. Diagnostics and Feedback

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Diagnostics and Feedback: Time and again my printerHP Desk Jet 3835 is not available from the pc. It looks like it is in sleep mode, but kan not be "awaken". I can solve this by - disconnect the printer, then - shut down pc and printer, then - reboot printer, then - reboot pc, then - install...
  10. Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.: I recently tried to apply for the Windows Insider program to get preview builds. The settings app then prompted me to set the Diagnostic Data option to 'Full' in order to receive preview builds. When I go to the Diagnostic Data tab, the options to change the value to either...