Windows 10: Diagnostics data

Discus and support Diagnostics data in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello!I bought my pc 8 months agoits not school computer,and I can't put this to send full diagnostics data,is there a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuxPlay, Oct 19, 2021.

1. LuxPlay Win User

Diagnostics data

Hello!I bought my pc 8 months agoits not school computer,and I can't put this to send full diagnostics data,is there a fix?

:)

LuxPlay, Oct 19, 2021

2. The "Open Diagnostic Data Viewer" is broken in Windows 10 (64) Version 2004

Hi Danilo,

I'm sorry that the issue still persists and as a next step in resolving your issue, I suggest you follow the below instructions to uninstall the Diagnostic Data Viewer and install it again.

To uninstall the Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Step 1:

Go to Search Box next to Windows icon & Type Apps & features

Step 2:

Click on Apps & features to open the settings page

Step 3:

On the right side of the page scroll down to see the Diagnostic Data Viewer

Step 4:

Select Diagnostic Data Viewer & click Uninstall

Step 5:

Restart the computer after uninstallation completes.

Now to Install the Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Step 1:

Goto Search Box next to Windows Icon & Type Privacy Settings

Step 2:

Click to open Privacy Settings & then select Diagnostic & feedback

Step 3:

On the right side scroll down under diagnostic & feedback to see Diagnostic Data Viewer

Step 4:

Under Diagnostic Data Viewer click Diagnostic Data Viewer tab

Step 5:

The above step will open Microsoft Store which will prompt you to Install Diagnostic Data Viewer

Step 6:

Click Install

Step 7:

Restart Computer after installation completes

Step 8:

Go to Search Box next to Windows Icon & Type Diagnostic Data Viewer

Step 9:

Click on the Diagnostic Data Viewer app to open it.

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 19, 2021
  3. The "Open Diagnostic Data Viewer" is broken in Windows 10 (64) Version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, a Windows expert here to help resolve your issue & I understand that the Diagnostic Data Viewer is getting closed immediately soon after it opens. I would suggest you follow the below to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click on Diagnostics & feedback on the left side, turn off View diagnostic data on the right side

Step 2:

Restart Computer

Step 3:

Click on Diagnostics & feedback on the left side, turn On View diagnostic data on the right side

Step4:

Now try opening the Diagnostic Data Viewer

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Diagnostics data

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Diagnostics data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Diagnostics data

1. Diagnostics data - Similar Threads - Diagnostics data

2. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  3. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  4. optional diagnostic data keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional diagnostic data keeps turning itself off: the video of me trying it outwhen i try to get windopws insider it doesnt let me bc of the optinal data thing and when i turn it on it just unturns on video above is a google drvie link so dont think its sus or sumink i not a scemer...
  5. optional diagnostic data keeps turning itself off

optional diagnostic data keeps turning itself off: the video of me trying it outwhen i try to get windopws insider it doesnt let me bc of the optinal data thing and when i turn it on it just unturns on video above is a google drvie link so dont think its sus or sumink i not a scemer...
  6. Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.: I turn on optional diagnostic data but after leaving the tab it automatically turn off. @DaveM121 i hope you will help lol :DStep by step what is happening:1 23.4....
  7. Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.

Windows 11 Optional Diagnostic Data cannot be turned on.: I turn on optional diagnostic data but after leaving the tab it automatically turn off. @DaveM121 i hope you will help lol :DStep by step what is happening:1 23.4....
  8. How to block Windows 11 from using Diagnostic Data to show Ads

in Windows 10 News
    How to block Windows 11 from using Diagnostic Data to show Ads: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system has so many preferences for showing advertisement and promotions that it is hard to keep up. Did you know that Windows may use diagnostic data to show you ads? Microsoft words these options differently, usually by adding "tips" and...
  9. Why is Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on,...: Why does Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on, then close the settings app, then clicked back on, and its off....
  10. Why is Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on,...

Why is Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on,...: Why does Optional diagnostic data keep being turn off automictically? I clicked turned on, then close the settings app, then clicked back on, and its off....