Windows 10: Diagonising a hardware error

Discus and support Diagonising a hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can you help me pinpoint what caused the below error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wab10, Nov 29, 2018.

1. wab10 Win User

Diagonising a hardware error

Can you help me pinpoint what caused the below error:

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: 30
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    win32k.sys-20181129-2229.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    full-win32k.sys-20181129-2229.dmp
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt

:)

wab10, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 29, 2018
  3. hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Diagonising a hardware error

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Diagonising a hardware error

1. Diagonising a hardware error - Similar Threads - Diagonising hardware error

2. Hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎28/‎2022 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd28f754ca420Parameter 2:...
  3. Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎28/‎2022 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd28f754ca420Parameter 2:...
  4. HARDWARE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HARDWARE ERROR: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 6194aParameter 2: fedc5Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fedc5OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Files that help describe the...
  5. hardware error

hardware error: my pc froze and crashed that's the info I got from the reliability system.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26-‎05-‎2022 03:05 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Hardware error

Hardware error: Hi, I’ve experienced a few BSOD recently. But I can’t make any sense of the problem signature:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff93870d858050Parameter 2: fffff8014d8afc94Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 4OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  7. Hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error: Can anyone help? My computer has been freezing often, and I check the problem reports/reliability history and it says ''A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.'' This happens everytime it freezes and it happens a lot. Can anyone send advice?...
  8. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Any idea on what this error specifically is? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎6/‎29/‎2020 1:30 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...
  9. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎18/‎2019 9:39 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffd983bf023050 Parameter...
  10. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa783930f5470 Parameter 2: fffff8036602dd60 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 464 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack:...