Windows 10: Diagrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent?

Discus and support Diagrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever, I print anything out from a website, the diagrams print very fuzzy and out of focus. I am not sure what is cauing this or what can be done to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lou Reed, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Lou Reed Win User

Diagrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent?

Whenever, I print anything out from a website, the diagrams print very fuzzy and out of focus. I am not sure what is cauing this or what can be done to change it. i just want all diagrams printed out clearly.

Any help apprecaited. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

:)

Lou Reed, Oct 24, 2019
  2. musketUI Win User

increasing diagram sizes by 1.5% from scanner to print

I need to increase sizes of some diagrams scanning from diagram and print 1.5% larger ,,I tried in paint but that doesn't allow .5% any help please .David

*** Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category. ***

musketUI, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Upgrade preventing PDF creation and printing from Outlook and Yahoo?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Does this issue occurs in other browser or specific to particular browser?

• Are you able to print document using different apps?

• Are you able to view/open the PDF documents?

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the file you want to print in Word, Pdf or Notepad/WordPad.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Diagrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent? - Similar Threads - Diagrams print fuzzy

2. How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?: At some point while setting up my HP Envy laptop I enabled a setting that darkens everything except for the in-focus window, ie the window that I am clicked into. This was cool, but makes multitasking difficult since one window will always be darker than the other. I cannot...
  3. how to print an out envelopes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to print an out envelopes: how to print n out envelopes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-an-out-envelopes/56137a4e-a593-41bd-b71b-84ec9388150b
  4. Start Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Screen out of focus: Last Windows 10 update caused my Start Screen to be out of focus. Is there a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-screen-out-of-focus/9e5459ca-c6a3-4162-9b4a-a71670842c95
  5. out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus: Can anyone help I'm trying to take a photo of a receipt of a bill on my surface but it keeps coming out of focus. My camera settings are 2.1mp 16.9 1920x1080 I would be very grateful for any advice. many thanks, Paddy H...
  6. Digrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent?

in Windows 10 Support
    Digrams print out all fuzzy and out of focus - how prevent?: Whenever, I print anything out from a website, the diagrams print very fuzzy and out of focus. I am not sure what is cauing this or what can be done to change it. i just want all diagrams printed out clearly. Any help apprecaited. Thanks in advance. Respectfully, 143129
  7. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  8. Screen out of focus

Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  9. Windows 'out of focus' or 'fuzzy' edges

Windows 'out of focus' or 'fuzzy' edges: I recently installed Warcraft III and the first time I opened the program my monitors resolution changed to the default one in the game (1280 × 720 I believe). After exiting Warcraft III, I noticed my windows now looked off, everything is out of focus, which is more...
  10. photo out of focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98