Windows 10: dialog box pop up

Discus and support dialog box pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gasman34, Dec 13, 2019.

1. gasman34 Win User

dialog box pop up

I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes.

I have tried the following as suggested on these forums:

I’d suggest you to reset OneDrive and check if the dialogue pops up. To reset OneDrive:

1. Press Windows key + R together to open Run.

2. Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and press OK. A Command window may appear briefly.

3. Click on Start icon, and type OneDrive and press Enter to manually launch OneDrive

When i press ok i get an error message saying "windows cannot find... make sure you type the name correctly and then try again".

I really appreciate any help. This thing is driving me crazy.

:)

gasman34, Dec 13, 2019
  2. GeneS Win User

preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty.

thanks

GeneS, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Dialog Box Too Small in Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Dialog Box Too Small

Some (but not all) dialog boxes pop up too small in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 13. Any suggestions?

BradyKrien, Dec 13, 2019
  4. LHM
    LHM Win User

dialog box pop up

Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists. It only seems to do this with pop up dialog boxes, such as software installation boxes. My display is a 48" Samsung 4K TV rung HDMI from a Nvidia GTX 980Ti GPU. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thema:

dialog box pop up

1. dialog box pop up - Similar Threads - dialog box pop

2. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  3. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  4. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds

Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds: I have a vision disability and can't see text on white backgrounds. I'm having problems seeing these dialog boxes text. Example riggt click C drive select properties and tge dialog box opens up with a white background which i cant see any text. Ive got dark mode on everything...
  6. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  7. Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor

Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  8. dialog/pop up boxes, opening on the second monitor, this is an issue

dialog/pop up boxes, opening on the second monitor, this is an issue: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  9. Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!: I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists....
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dialog box disappeared dialog box