Windows 10: Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

Discus and support Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running WIndows 10 on a Surface tablet. I just upgrade to Edge. Looks like a mistake. I now have dialog boxes that flash so fast that I barely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamelaBethune, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

I am running WIndows 10 on a Surface tablet. I just upgrade to Edge. Looks like a mistake. I now have dialog boxes that flash so fast that I barely know they actually appear. Therefore I cannot use them. I am using Word and trying to delete rows and double click the right mouse button. The dialog box flashes up for milliseconds and vanishes.

:)

PamelaBethune, Jul 1, 2020

2. Dialog Box Too Small in Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Dialog Box Too Small

Some (but not all) dialog boxes pop up too small in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 13. Any suggestions?

BradyKrien, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Edge Print Dialog Box Too Big

+1 on suggestion 3. The dialog box is definitely too big. If the extra real estate for the dialog box is necessary for touch interface, just rearrange it to make it wider and shorter.

WayneShirley, Jul 1, 2020
  4. YoussifC6 Win User

Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

1. Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use - Similar Threads - Dialog boxes disappear

2. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  3. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  4. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  5. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  6. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Dialog Box Top Frame Too Thick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Dialog Box Top Frame Too Thick: Hi Everyone, I have issue with my windows dialog box top frame and all applications dialog box top frame, they are very thick. Is there a way to reduce it? Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  8. Recent e-mails disappear too fast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent e-mails disappear too fast: Once I glance at an e-mail message, it's removed, disappears altogether and can be found only (sometimes) through Search Mail, a headache! I want to return later to peruse, answer, and sometimes to copy data. How can I change this system? Now I cannot submit because your...
  9. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  10. Toolbars icons disappear too fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars icons disappear too fast: When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the left click. Is there a way to change the timing? TRhank you all 59624