Windows 10: Dialog Button Customization

Discus and support Dialog Button Customization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hereby sincerely to enquire, I wish to customize the color of the dialog button, any advise for it? prefer regedit. The default color of the dialog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Melvin_H0, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Melvin_H0 Win User

Dialog Button Customization

Hereby sincerely to enquire, I wish to customize the color of the dialog button, any advise for it? prefer regedit. The default color of the dialog button is blue Border and while I point on it, I wish to change it to another.

:)

Melvin_H0, Jun 29, 2021

2. Customize Dialogs

Hi Team,

Please let me how add custom images on both the "preparing to install dialog" and the taskbar icon while install process.

Thanks,

RAVI KUMAR

Ravikumar UTC CCS, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Hellopaul Win User
    Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Jun 29, 2021
  4. JJG10 Win User

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Dialog Button Customization - Similar Threads - Dialog Button Customization

2. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  3. Floating button/dialog box issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Floating button/dialog box issue: HI,This item has appeared on Microsoft Word a few times. I can not perform any other actions while it is there. I can not exit or save documents. The only way to get rid of it is to end task in the task manager risking losing my work. Why does this happen and how can I get...
  4. Floating button/dialog box issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Floating button/dialog box issue: HI,This item has appeared on Microsoft Word a few times. I can not perform any other actions while it is there. I can not exit or save documents. The only way to get rid of it is to end task in the task manager risking losing my work. Why does this happen and how can I get...
  5. File open dialog customization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File open dialog customization: I have a large Quick Access list and a lot of folders on my drive. When I open a file, my Quick Access does not show up unless I collapse the desktop icon. Is there any way to set it so the Desktop is collapsed unless I click on it? I have Excel and Word 2010 on Windows 10...
  6. Dialog box customization

Dialog box customization: What file has all the dialog boxes ? Such as file explorer? The icons in the ribbon?John*cry 140382
  7. No "yes" button in UAC dialog box

No "yes" button in UAC dialog box: Why does user acct. dialog box not have a "yes" choice any more? I've not mad any changes to my computer other than regular updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-yes-button-in-uac-dialog-box/ef7fd81b-23cb-4d6b-94da-bebe1a79e54c
  8. How to customize the buttons in the Recycle Bin 'Delete files' dialog?

How to customize the buttons in the Recycle Bin 'Delete files' dialog?: Hi, I'm new here, so please forgive me, if I'm asking something dumb, but I have the following question: In the popup message about really wanting to delete all the items when emptying the Recycle Bin I'd like to change the text of the two buttons from 'Yes' and 'No' to...
  9. Window buttons customize?

Window buttons customize?: How can I get the window buttons like here: [img] I just want to get this on my theme. 89660
  10. Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows: How to: Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows How to Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows When you delete a single file or folder, the delete confirmation dialog displays basic details (metadata) like the file or folder...