Windows 10: Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

Discus and support Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LHM, Jan 26, 2016.

1. LHM
    LHM Win User

Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists. It only seems to do this with pop up dialog boxes, such as software installation boxes. My display is a 48" Samsung 4K TV rung HDMI from a Nvidia GTX 980Ti GPU. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

2. Dialog / Pop up box not displaying full content?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

The issue could be related to Display drivers then please try the steps provided to uninstall the
    Display Adapter from Device Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

- Have you made any changes to fronts?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Type Fonts in the search bar and select the same.

2. Click on Change Font size.

3. Under Change only text size, select Message boxes.

4. Change the size and click on Apply.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 26, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Have you tried plugging into a LCD monitor. My buddy had some big issues when he had his computer hooked up to his 50 inch Samsung TV via HDMI. He has a GT 620. Nothing showed up right on his screen.

lmaneke, Jan 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Dialog pop boxes

2. Pop up box content not fitting inside it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up box content not fitting inside it: pls help me out with the problem that pop up box content doesn't fit inside it for example see this picture the text is not fitting inside this box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box-content-not-fitting-inside-it/3ad1d1a5-d232-48fc-9d30-5b6a74d15923
  3. Pop up box content not fitting inside it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up box content not fitting inside it: pls help me out with the problem that pop up box content doesn't fit inside it for example see this picture the text is not fitting inside this box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box-content-not-fitting-inside-it/3ad1d1a5-d232-48fc-9d30-5b6a74d15923
  4. Popup boxes not displaying content fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup boxes not displaying content fully: I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully. Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid this. [ATTACH]...
  5. Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds

Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds: I have a vision disability and can't see text on white backgrounds. I'm having problems seeing these dialog boxes text. Example riggt click C drive select properties and tge dialog box opens up with a white background which i cant see any text. Ive got dark mode on everything...
  6. dialog box pop up

dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...
  7. Print Dialog box contents opposite

Print Dialog box contents opposite: Recently the print dialog box changed. In the past when i clicked print and the box opened there was a preview on the right side of my screen and on the left was the area where you could change the printer, # of copies, orientation etc. Now it's flopped and the preview...
  8. Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor

Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  9. dialog/pop up boxes, opening on the second monitor, this is an issue

dialog/pop up boxes, opening on the second monitor, this is an issue: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up boxes not showing all content

2. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully