Windows 10: Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

Discus and support Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this? 126425 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Jan 31, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this?

:)

yahanna, Jan 31, 2019

2. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 31, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 31, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It? - Similar Threads - Dick Cleanup Broken

2. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  3. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  4. how do i fix some broken pixels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix some broken pixels?: so, i turned off my firewall and antivirus to install a new AMD adrenalin version, and now there are pixels going in a diagonal pattern. Some are purple but they are all going diagonal of sorts. there is also a similar problem in other games. I looked everywhere for an...
  5. How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it...
  6. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.: I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom....
  7. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.: I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom....
  8. is Disk Cleanup broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is Disk Cleanup broken?: If i press on Disk Cleanup on my C Drive, it pops up and starts scanning for 2secs and closes. I am on Win10 1903. I know that we can cleanup junk using the tool in the Settings app but today when I launched Disk Cleanup found out this bug. submitted by /u/sauravm [link]...
  9. Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?: Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this? 126425
  10. Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?: Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this? 126425