Windows 10: Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

Discus and support Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kasa Maureen, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate?

:)

Kasa Maureen, Apr 6, 2021

2. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i".

James Tiggeman, Apr 6, 2021
  3. auto-capitalization

How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games?

Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10

Monique Sol, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

disable auto capitalization WP7.5

installed an SD card and reformatted my samsung focus i917. can't recall how i shut off auto capitalization and word suggestions. any help will be appreciated.

jim.luther, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

1. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization - Similar Threads - Dictate Turning off

2. Dictation turns off quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  3. Dictation turns off quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  4. How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?: First words of a sentence don't capitalize in any program. the feature works in MS Word but not the other programs. when i type something in YouTube or reddit or anywhere else, it doesn't automatically capitalize the first word. submitted by /u/dannyparker123 [link]...
  5. Dictate keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dictate keeps turning off: I am using word and love Dictate but it keeps turning off. I have to go back and restart it. sometimes it stays on for a whole paragraph and then sometimes I can be one or sentences in and it stops. using Windows 10 home - version 1903...
  6. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  7. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  8. Auto capitalize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto capitalize: Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence? submitted by /u/treeshateorcs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dplx57/auto_capitalize/
  9. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove auto capitalization in word while dictating: i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i"....
  10. auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto-capitalization: How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10...