Windows 10: Dictation machine Windows 10?

Discus and support Dictation machine Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently at the doctor's office and there the doctor dictated longer texts with a device and what he dictated was transferred directly to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KuttyFramm, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Dictation machine Windows 10?

Hello, I was recently at the doctor's office and there the doctor dictated longer texts with a device and what he dictated was transferred directly to his Windows 10 computer without a spelling mistake. I would like to know which devices you can recommend to me that do not make a spelling mistake and transfer it directly to the pc. If I have this device do I have to download a software? If so, which one. Thanks

:)

KuttyFramm, Sep 10, 2020

2. Dictation not working.

Hello Lina,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Are you using dictation in Windows or Office application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Did you make any changes to the computer before this issue started?

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps:

Step 1: To dictate text:

1. Open Speech Recognition by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Windows Speech Recognition.

2. Say "start listening" or click the Microphone button to start the listening mode.

3. Open the program you want to use or select the text box you want to dictate text into.

4. Say the text that you want dictate.

Step 2: You may refer Microsoft article related to Dictating text:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4042244/windows-10-use-dictation

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14198/windows-7-dictate-text-using-speech-recognition

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Easy Dictation Into Windows 10 eMail?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the Microphone/ Cortana to dictate the mails.

What is the make and model of your device?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps given below to run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      Search and Indexing

• Click on Next to perform the Search and Indexing troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to search for the latest drivers for your device from the Microsoft website, try to download all the updates and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Dictation machine Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Dictation machine Windows 10?

1. Dictation machine Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Dictation machine

2. Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...: Hi,I installed Windows 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 2x this week and was using the Windows Key + H combo to activate the dictation feature. I successfully used dictation to compose some e-mails this way. This week,...
  3. Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...: Hi,I installed Windows 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 2x this week and was using the Windows Key + H combo to activate the dictation feature. I successfully used dictation to compose some e-mails this way. This week,...
  4. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...
  5. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...
  6. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

7. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  8. voice recognition dictation

voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  9. My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.: I can only find my Microphone by clicking on window's Insignia + H this is the only way.I've gone thru several Microsoft q/a and have either already tried them or don't know how to follow them thru.When the microphone comes up it either reads ' initializing' or ' to use...
  10. My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.

My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.: I can only find my Microphone by clicking on window's Insignia + H this is the only way.I've gone thru several Microsoft q/a and have either already tried them or don't know how to follow them thru.When the microphone comes up it either reads ' initializing' or ' to use...