Windows 10: Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoanL., Nov 7, 2022.

1. JoanL. Win User

Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11

:)

JoanL., Nov 7, 2022

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 7, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Nov 7, 2022
  4. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Did anyone delete

2. Why did my mic stop working AFTER I upgraded to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my mic stop working AFTER I upgraded to Windows 11?: Everything was working fine while I was running Windows 10, then I get the Microsoft threat that soon they will no longer support Win10 and that I have to up-grade to Win11. Well it was a free up-grade so I can't complain too much, but now my mic doesn't work!I have scoured...
  3. Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11: Did anyone delete Acronis after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-anyone-delete-acronis-after-upgrading-to/04edc869-810c-4b95-8e2f-f7ccb4f7fc37
  4. Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...: Windows 11 started to download all by itself a couple of months ago. I keep pausing the full download which then leads to the installation for 35 days at a time. I do not want Windows 11.I do not want to hear about changing my registry.I do not want to hear about letting...
  5. Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...

Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...: Windows 11 started to download all by itself a couple of months ago. I keep pausing the full download which then leads to the installation for 35 days at a time. I do not want Windows 11.I do not want to hear about changing my registry.I do not want to hear about letting...
  6. Windows 10 Pro did not upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 10 Pro did not upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hi! First time poster here!I have a Surface Pro 7 which originally came with Windows 10 Home. I bought an upgrade to Windows 11 Pro on the Microsoft Store app ages ago.I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 but it's not upgraded to Windows 11 Pro.I've searched online and...
  7. Acronis price

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis price: Im going to be looking at a program to back up the two M.2 drives in my laptop to an external SSD have looked at Macrium reflect and Acronis think i will go with Acronis, so is this a free program or do you have to buy a yearly license? 183521
  8. Did anyone here upgrade to windows 10 from Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone here upgrade to windows 10 from Windows 7?: submitted by /u/theking4mayor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq3jzz/did_anyone_here_upgrade_to_windows_10_from/
  9. Deleted files after upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted files after upgrade: Just did an upgrade to version 1903 and all of my files were deleted. Did a rollback and they are still missing. How do I get them back??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-after-upgrade/c1b1f307-cb95-44bb-a227-d9fdd7521f44"
  10. Files Deleted After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Files Deleted After Upgrade: Upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 took some minor getting used to having to find new ways to do things I took for granted like opening up settings. I finally got comfortable with the new OS and decided to watch some videos I had stored in folders I made a few weeks ago. I...