Windows 10: Did anyone else catch this informality?

Discus and support Did anyone else catch this informality? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found this in Windows 10 v2004 OS Build 19041.329[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sdamc_037, Jul 1, 2020.

1. sdamc_037 Win User

Did anyone else catch this informality?

I found this in Windows 10 v2004 OS Build 19041.329 Did anyone else catch this informality? bf190014-3a0f-422f-b0c7-7938467f4273?upload=true.jpg

:)

sdamc_037, Jul 1, 2020

2. Radio does not Catch any Stations

Hi Team,

I bought a HTC HD7 WP7 from T-Mobile in USA, when in USA the radio worked fine, now i am in INDIA and the radio does not work.

I have tried changing the region to World as suggested by some other online help, but in vain.

It does not catch any stations.

Did anyone have similar problem? Any suggestions on how to get this working.

ShashankPaturkar, Jul 1, 2020
  3. ksdixon Win User
    two problems, anyone else have them?

two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532)

I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them?

• when right-clicking a video file, selecting properties, there is no longer a button to change which program opens the file. (this had been the only way around windows constantly forgetting the file assocations)

• taskbar jumplist no longer updates (Media Player Classic, set to remember file history; automaticdestinations fix run without success)

ksdixon, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Did anyone else catch this informality?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Did anyone else catch this informality?

1. Did anyone else catch this informality? - Similar Threads - Did anyone else

2. Anyone else noticed that the ruler on Snipping tool is nolonger available, why did they...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else noticed that the ruler on Snipping tool is nolonger available, why did they...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1ck4cto/anyone_else_noticed_that_the_ruler_on_snipping/
  3. Did anyone else's Microsoft USB camera stop working on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did anyone else's Microsoft USB camera stop working on Windows 11?: My Microsoft USB camera/mike just stopped working on Windows 11, Zoom etc. It's a Lifecam L2 HD-3000 purchased a couple of years ago. It's completely disappeared from system devices etc. just no sign of it anywhere, no bleep when I plug in and out of different USB ports, just...
  4. Did anyone else's Microsoft USB camera stop working on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did anyone else's Microsoft USB camera stop working on Windows 11?: My Microsoft USB camera/mike just stopped working on Windows 11, Zoom etc. It's a Lifecam L2 HD-3000 purchased a couple of years ago. It's completely disappeared from system devices etc. just no sign of it anywhere, no bleep when I plug in and out of different USB ports, just...
  5. Did the default language in Snip & Sketch change for anyone else in the latest update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did the default language in Snip & Sketch change for anyone else in the latest update?: Did the default language in Snip & Sketch change for anyone else in the latest update?* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-the-default-language-in-snip-sketch-change-for/15fa3a0f-d758-45e8-bbab-a9d592b739f2
  6. Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?

Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luigiatreddit2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ppf5xm/did_anyone_else_noticed_this_in_news_interest/
  7. Did my PC catch a virus?

Did my PC catch a virus?: So I returned to my PC yesterday, and found out that I can not click the search tab or do anything because some important system file was missing. Literally the only applications that worked was the search engines. I tried resetting my PC both locally and through the cloud,...
  8. Did anyone else's search bar change?

Did anyone else's search bar change?: It was fine earlier today. But now three hours later after turning my computer off, I turned it back on and now it's changed. It has recent apps on the right side. And news stories and weather on the left. Is this a bug? submitted by /u/ctilvolover23 [link] [comments]...
  9. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  10. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add