Windows 10: Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020...

Discus and support Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently Updated my system to the latest update.But now I am unable to copy,move and paste files from system to external hard drive and always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mandar Mane, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020...

Recently Updated my system to the latest update.But now I am unable to copy,move and paste files from system to external hard drive and always encounter error code 0x800701E3.I looked up online and tried verifying hardware status of hard disk and it shows up to be ok and healthy.This error has been popping up since after the update.If anyone has solutions please help.

:)

Mandar Mane, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Error 0x800701E3 Problem

Hi TheRubyChest,

The error code, 0x800701E3, may occur if the hard drive is failing. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • Can you try to connect the hard drive to a different computer and check if it happens there?

Since the drive was originally bought 2 to 4 months ago, I would suggest that you contact the store where you purchased the drive so you can request for a replacement.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Error 0x800701E3

Can anyone tell me why when moving movie files from 1 hard drive to another some are fine but others get the Error 0x800701E3

Thanks

BrianRadford, Jul 5, 2020
  4. michael Win User

Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020...

Please suggest Best 4TB NAS External Hard Disk

Hi Guys,

Please suggest Best 4TB NAS External Hard Disk.

There are only two WD or Segate

What I want:-

1.USB 3.0
    2.LAN port
    3.Torrent client
    4.DLNA streaming

Please suggest if you have any experiences

Thanks.

michael, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020...

1. Did anyone experience 0x800701E3 errors with external hard disk after recent May 2020... - Similar Threads - Did anyone experience

2. External hard disk did not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard disk did not detected: Seagate hard disc is detected in mac and android. Formatted the hard did to dos fat and exfat not working in windows, it is shown in device manager and taskbar unable to remove the device from device manager - system hangs tried to update the driver - system says...
  3. 100% disk usage after May 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    100% disk usage after May 2020 Update: My Hp laptop RAM :8GB, Intel 8th gen i3 is working perfectly before the update. When i updated to new windows 2004 build, every thing goes to worse, now i can't use any application, the systemntoskrnl.exe is using 100% disk and windows is hanging, I tried all possible way,...
  4. Fixing Error 0x800701E3 on EXTERNAL WD Drive

Fixing Error 0x800701E3 on EXTERNAL WD Drive: Hi, I'm getting conflicting diagnostics results from testing a WD "My Passport 2TB" external drive after I started getting Error 0x800701E3 when copying files to it. Running chkdsk from the Tools properties option when right-clicking the drive says No Errors found. Same with...
  5. Error code 0x800701e3 - is there a download fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0x800701e3 - is there a download fix?: Is the Windows Techies download Microsoft approved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x800701e3-is-there-a-download-fix/f5bf460a-8818-4400-a9f3-09b3acd30300
  6. Repair External Hard Disk Errors

Repair External Hard Disk Errors: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please help me in a problem. I have an external 500 Gb hard drive and it has bad things on it. Please be nice to tell me how you can solve it. Thank you! IM waiting for a message! A wonderful day!...
  7. External hard disk with errors

External hard disk with errors: [ATTACH][ATTACH]Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I have an external 500GB hard drive and I have errors on it. I checked it with hdd tune and crystal disk Info and it shows me errors. I'll get you a script and maybe tell me what I need to do to fix it. Wait for response! Thank you! A...
  8. external hard disk

external hard disk: external hard disk is not displaying n even not located also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-disk/62353490-2070-486b-a356-a179ff281d28
  9. Error 0x800701E3 Problem

Error 0x800701E3 Problem: Recently I've been trying to install things on steam and getting an error when attempting to install them onto my brand new 2TB Drive (Drive D:). Eventually when I was attempting to make a new folder for pictures on my 2TB Drive, I got error 0x800701E3: The request failed due...
  10. Error 0x800701E3 WD my passport extra

Error 0x800701E3 WD my passport extra: Hi Roomies, I replaced my motherboard and reinstall win 10 pro and everything is running good. But I think I had this portable WD HDD (usb 3.0) plug in when my old motherboard when down and that is why I'm getting this error. Can someone please help me, I was to save...