Windows 10: did anyone find a solution to the canon printer port error. I saw a question that did not...

Discus and support did anyone find a solution to the canon printer port error. I saw a question that did not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am experiencing a printer error when installing a printer from the canon line. It is a laser printer and works on all the other computers in our home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOEPOTCH1, Mar 10, 2021.

1. JOEPOTCH1 Win User

did anyone find a solution to the canon printer port error. I saw a question that did not...

I am experiencing a printer error when installing a printer from the canon line. It is a laser printer and works on all the other computers in our home office. I have an older model amd based system that is running windows 10. In the near past the computer was working with the very same printer but now after loading Windows 10 back on this older model i am not able to get he printer drivers installed.

Same problem as the past reference to a 'specified port is unknown with error number 0x00000704.

Any ideas out there???

:)

JOEPOTCH1, Mar 10, 2021

2. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

jamesrichard123, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Mar 10, 2021
  4. OldMike65 Win User

did anyone find a solution to the canon printer port error. I saw a question that did not...

Canon Printer listed under Disk drives?

Just a question for you guys, in my device manager my canon printer is listed under Disk drives, USB connection??
    Its also listed correctly under printers too. Should I remove it from being listed under disk drives?? or leave it alone?
    Thanks guys.

OldMike65, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. did anyone find a solution to the canon printer port error. I saw a question that did not... - Similar Threads - did anyone find

2. Did any one got this solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did any one got this solution: Same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-any-one-got-this-solution/43e4c3bc-099a-4bc0-9b09-eaa6fc1506ef
  3. Did any one got this solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did any one got this solution: Same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-any-one-got-this-solution/43e4c3bc-099a-4bc0-9b09-eaa6fc1506ef
  4. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?: hello not sure if anyone knows a solution to this issue but I'm having a problem trying to launch call of duty on my battlenet. Every time I try to launch it , it completely crashes from the start I checked event viewer for the code and its a application hangout code 1002 I...
  5. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?: hello not sure if anyone knows a solution to this issue but I'm having a problem trying to launch call of duty on my battlenet. Every time I try to launch it , it completely crashes from the start I checked event viewer for the code and its a application hangout code 1002 I...
  6. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Did anyone else catch this informality?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Did anyone else catch this informality?: I found this in Windows 10 v2004 OS Build 19041.329[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-anyone-else-catch-this-informality/13a73785-2dea-47d9-817f-2aeecf6ec3ad
  8. Acces Is Denied, all solutions I could find did not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acces Is Denied, all solutions I could find did not work: Hello everyone, At the moment I am trying to install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on steam. It was previously downloaded, but when a modpack installer tried to do it's thing, it reported that it could not access a file. Sure enough, it couldn't, and after that steam reported...
  9. Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?): Greetings Win10sters, I'm the Mac switcher that visits now and again. The Windows noob from 2016. Nearly all is well with thanks to you and yours. But I do have a question. You see -- I believe I found an answer but since I'm still noobish I'm actually not sure I did....
  10. Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did: Has anyone gotten this? [img] [img] I couldn't 2584