Windows 10: Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???

Discus and support Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run evaluations to see if my computer is upgradeable to Win 10 and according to what YOU say it is. SO WHY Doesn't you OS function properly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by miskyash, Jun 27, 2020.

1. miskyash Win User

Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???

I have run evaluations to see if my computer is upgradeable to Win 10 and according to what YOU say it is. SO WHY Doesn't you OS function properly on the computer you say should work? This is the biggest bogus fubar, besides the current fake president, ever pushed on the public! There's no support, at least no one answers, when you do you just ask the same stupid questions and treat the user like ****. I want a refund!!! for all the money spent to fix your lousy phoney OS. And a new computer

:)

miskyash, Jun 27, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???

Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features

Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features
    Partners encouraged to build devices that use Windows Ink

Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door??? [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

Cluster Head, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???

1. Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door??? - Similar Threads - Did anyone Microsoft

2. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?: I logged into Microsoft and the display and navigation panes on Outlook, Excel and Word are all bigger... like the system thinks I'm visually impaired. I reviewed all the ease of access and accessibility toggles and nothing is turned on. I toggled to the "new Outlook" and...
  3. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?: I logged into Microsoft and the display and navigation panes on Outlook, Excel and Word are all bigger... like the system thinks I'm visually impaired. I reviewed all the ease of access and accessibility toggles and nothing is turned on. I toggled to the "new Outlook" and...
  4. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Pushing Out New ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pushing Out New ****: Can we please suggest to your team that they stop pushing out new **** to be fancy, without adding the ability to turn it off. The new window capture marking that highlights apps being captured was good in THEORY and bad in implementation. I'm a streamer and some games force...
  6. Windows Pushing Out New ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pushing Out New ****: Can we please suggest to your team that they stop pushing out new **** to be fancy, without adding the ability to turn it off. The new window capture marking that highlights apps being captured was good in THEORY and bad in implementation. I'm a streamer and some games force...
  7. Ring.Next Door no longer works on my Windows 10 desktop. Anyone else?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ring.Next Door no longer works on my Windows 10 desktop. Anyone else?: Is it true that Ring.NextDoor is no longer supported by Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ringnext-door-no-longer-works-on-my-windows-10/652f6061-d5ff-411a-9e6e-1e4a09da9ed1
  8. Did Windows 10 push out some sort of Update recently?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did Windows 10 push out some sort of Update recently?: Did Windows 10 push out some sort of Update recently? I turned on the computer and there was a big blue box to update. I didn't click on anything at all in any email. Any ideas?...
  9. Do you test anything before releasing it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you test anything before releasing it?: I have a brand new Alienware A51m. Thanks for FORCING the latest update and then all but bricking my system. The update got stuck for about 15 hours. Now it's stuck on the rollback. Your product sucks and you people are incompetent. There is no response needed and there...
  10. Nearly 40,000 Microsoft Employees Tested Windows 10 Before Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Nearly 40,000 Microsoft Employees Tested Windows 10 Before Launch: Redmond says 40 percent of the company tested W10 Windows 10 was launched on July 29 to users across the world, but testers who were part of the Windows Insider program had received early builds of the operating system many months before in order to help Microsoft...