Windows 10: Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...

Discus and support Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Did a Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Only thing that lights up now is the power light. Computer crashed after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StanleyLParker, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...

Did a Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up!

Only thing that lights up now is the power light.

Computer crashed after Repartition Flex To Go Seagate 320GB external hard-drive and downloaded Office Home Student Software from softwaregeeks.co.uk

Has the hard drive crashed and burned?

Please advise ASAP!

Can not recover, repair or re-install if OS will not boot up.

Stanley

:)

StanleyLParker, Jan 8, 2019

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...

Windows 10 1809 Still Not Updating to My Dell 1525

Windows 10 1809 Still Not Updating to My Dell 1525

Used Windows update assistant and received an application failed notice every time I try to install.

Tried to update from ISO File from USB drive and got a notice to remove drive if I was not doing a clean install, after I remove media it just boots up to Windows 10.

What is the resolution?

Why I am unable to upgrade to 1809?

Inspiron 1525 Bios A17

Pentium (R) Dual Core T4200 @ 2.00Ghz 2.00 GHz

32-Bit Operating System, 64 bit processor

4.00GB Ram (3.49 usable)

Most Recent Updates:

KB 4471324 Cumlative update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86 based systems 12/11/18

KB 4023057 12/10/18

KB 4471331 12/6/18

1809 failed to install on 10/04/18 error code 0x80240034

StanleyLParker, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...

1. Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,... - Similar Threads - Did Clean Install

2. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  3. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  4. Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525: Dear team,I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which recently got stopped with BLUE SCREEN ERROR. Then I tried to Install Windows 10 replacing Windows 7 via Bootable USB where it was just restarting again and again but could not get the options. After many tries it started to...
  5. Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525: Microphone not working - windows10 after latest update on 10 April 2021 hi , I have Dell Inspiron 1525 - the microphone is not working. in the Device manager - Audio inputs and outputs i can view the below - Digital Audio HDMI High Definition Audio Device -Microphone...
  6. Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10: Got an old Dell Inspiron 1525 running W7 at the moment. It is sluggish but usable. Was thinking of putting W10 on it. I'd probably swap the HDD for a SSD, but leave everything else stock (including the 2GB if RAM) Does this sound feasible, or is W10 too much for this old...
  7. Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install

Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install: Yesterday my PC crashed and when restarted came up with an error screen and would not boot windows. I tried using the troubleshooting repair menu provided and nothing would work. I created a bootable usb from my other windows 10 pc with the windows application and deleted all...
  8. Did a clean install on the SSD, now Windows only boots up when selected from Boot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Did a clean install on the SSD, now Windows only boots up when selected from Boot...: Hi, A bit of a background before the problem: I have a laptop which has a 1TB HD and a 120GB SSD. Because of WiFi problems, I had to do a clean install of Windows on the SSD. Earlier, My SSD had a Windows Recovery partition with the OS. Now upon formatting and deleting all...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Still Not Updating to My Dell 1525

Windows 10 1809 Still Not Updating to My Dell 1525: Windows 10 1809 Still Not Updating to My Dell 1525 Used Windows update assistant and received an application failed notice every time I try to install. Tried to update from ISO File from USB drive and got a notice to remove drive if I was not doing a clean install, after...
  10. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10....: Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files...