Windows 10: Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

Discus and support Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blacksheepsf, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R and i have no drivers for anything. Audio bluetooth, wifi, nothing. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Book2 360. model 730qed-ka1us. I found some drivers and put them on a usb but don't know how to install them from cmd prompt. I've tried pnputil but i really don't know how to use it and i'm getting the syntax wrong i think

:)

Blacksheepsf, Sep 26, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

1. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers - Similar Threads - Did fresh install

2. I'm using windows 11 now but why can't I install fresh W11 from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm using windows 11 now but why can't I install fresh W11 from USB: Hello,With win support agents help somehow, I managed to update from windows 10 to windows 11, but now when I'm trying to install fresh windows 11 from boot USB it says my system is not compatible... I am already using W11 why this is happening?...
  3. I'm using windows 11 now but why can't I install fresh W11 from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using windows 11 now but why can't I install fresh W11 from USB: Hello,With win support agents help somehow, I managed to update from windows 10 to windows 11, but now when I'm trying to install fresh windows 11 from boot USB it says my system is not compatible... I am already using W11 why this is happening?...
  4. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers: My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R...
  5. Windows 11 fresh USB install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh USB install: So I've just built a 64gb ram weapon and plugged in my new windows 11 USB, only to get through the first few steps of the install, to learn it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. Even though it blows them out of the water.I have no way of installing windows, or...
  6. Windows 11 fresh USB install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 fresh USB install: So I've just built a 64gb ram weapon and plugged in my new windows 11 USB, only to get through the first few steps of the install, to learn it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. Even though it blows them out of the water.I have no way of installing windows, or...
  7. Fresh Windows Install from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Windows Install from USB: I have performed a refresh installation from 2 different USB drives and my HP Elitebook continously freezes on Just A Moment. Can some one please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-windows-install-from-usb/4e318321-4776-48e2-923d-39db72bfb940
  8. Just did a fresh install of windows and now can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just did a fresh install of windows and now can't connect to the internet: There's just no option to connect to wifi, I've been into device manager I selected show hidden devices and it shows that the network adapters are there but there all greyed out, any help would be appreciated. I also troubleshooted it and windows says they could not find a...
  9. Help-did fresh install via USB now no OS being found?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help-did fresh install via USB now no OS being found?: I7 3770k GTX 960 16 GB ram MSI z77 m power motherboard I did a fresh install of Windows 10 via usb to fix issues with my graphics card. It worked. I reinstalled all of my important programs like Office Etc. I went to reboot and it’s showing no OS error I went into...
  10. Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue: I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and now as I add my software for programs I use I am finding that whenever my mouse isn't on for an exaple a email I am starting and I move my mouse off the email it goes to the back. I then have to minimize my current window to see the...