Windows 10: Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

Discus and support Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Reinstalled Windows, I have realized I've selected the wrong language, I have 2 users, one wasn't set up yet, but it was created. I added the language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dadybosma, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

Reinstalled Windows, I have realized I've selected the wrong language, I have 2 users, one wasn't set up yet, but it was created. I added the language I want to use, tried to remove the one added by mistake. It signed me out, removed it, entered the second account, it bugged out kinda, had the ability to use the mouse in the welcome screen for example. I've restarted, I had to wait like 5-10 mins, more than usual. Now in the select User section, I still see that language. Is my Windows corrupt? That's all I am afraid of.

submitted by /u/dadybosma
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dadybosma, Apr 7, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

1. Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake? - Similar Threads - Did corrupt mistake

2. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  3. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  4. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I did a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a mistake: So..I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and i went for a clean install(the laptop wouldn't boot). I accidentally deleted(unallocated) my D: drive....Is there any way i can get it back? (currently typing this on the laptop with just 200GB of storage) submitted by...
  6. Did I corrupt my files on my USB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Did I corrupt my files on my USB HDD ?: I was downloading a file to my USB HDD then suddenly my computer froze..I know that the file I was downloading gets corrupted and I have to download it again...but how about other files on the USB drive ? Do they get corrupted too ? 171932
  7. Did I corrupt my files on my USB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did I corrupt my files on my USB HDD ?: I was downloading a file to my USB HDD then suddenly my computer froze..I know that the file I was downloading gets corrupted and I have to download it again...but how about other files on the USB drive ? Do they get corrupted too ? submitted by /u/Lucifer_in_Disguise...
  8. why did my music files corrupt?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why did my music files corrupt?: I went to my music files and found that many were having a duration of 0.05 and similar minimal duration. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-music-files-corrupt/b94f9adf-ccf4-47e8-99be-4d72c6b935c2
  9. I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...: SO I accidentally deleted my network driver adapter. It came up as Secure AVG something, and I no longer use AVG so I figured I would delete it. After that, when things still weren't working, I did a computer reset. Now I can't even do a system restore. What in the world...
  10. Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?

in Windows 10 News
    Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?: Back in October 2019, Microsoft released an update intended for Autopilot-powered devices to its entire userbase; the company pulled the update soon thereafter. It appears that Microsoft made a similar mistake in December 2019 when it pushed yet another update designed for...