Windows 10: Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition?

Discus and support Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello and thanks for taking a look at my issue. Attached please see my partitions. Thanks! p.s. I was hoping to reset my install to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by tonightwetaco, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition?

Hello and thanks for taking a look at my issue. Attached please see my partitions. Thanks!

p.s. I was hoping to reset my install to factory settings and I don't have a recovery CD but I do have my manufacturer's drivers on a CD.
    Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition? [​IMG]

:)

tonightwetaco, Jun 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 27, 2020
  3. niciuffo Win User
    RAID0 recovery?

Hmm okay, and how do I restore them? With a recovery software? Can you suggest one that works, maybe freeware? (I remember the name Recuva...)

niciuffo, Jun 27, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition?

Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

More than likely it is of no use NOW . The recovery disk is nothing more than drivers and some BS . You will not get the OS and recovering from a recovery disk only works if the drive partition is fine and has been untouched by any one .
    The best thing to do is delete all the partitions and just install windows on the HDD make your own recovery disk and your done not to mention you get all that drive space back .

trickson, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition?

1. Did I delete the Windows Recovery Partition? - Similar Threads - Did delete Recovery

2. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  3. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  4. Can I Delete These 2 Recovery Partitions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Delete These 2 Recovery Partitions?: I upgraded to 1903 about 2 weeks ago (6/17) and I've notice that I now have two recovery partitions. [img] Neither of them is enabled. [img] There is a Recovery folder on "C" but its empty. [img] One of the recovery partitions was created on the day of the upgrade and...
  5. Deleting recovery partition - how?

Deleting recovery partition - how?: I've prepared the recovery USB drive - how do I now delete the recovery partition on my C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recovery-partition-how/0d943c1b-93d5-4310-8350-c995f1609505
  6. How do I delete recovery partition

How do I delete recovery partition: How do I delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-delete-recovery-partition/2d5149e9-f57b-4d4d-8dab-ce804f20a3d4
  7. delete recovery partition

delete recovery partition: delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/delete-recovery-partition/14446a8a-df85-41a2-b0aa-05686c1185d6
  8. Deleted Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted Recovery Partition: I have an HP laptop that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 weeks ago and tonight I accidentally reformatted my D: drive recovery partition. I have recovery media on a USB pen drive that I made back when I first set up my computer. Has Windows 10 changed...
  9. Can I delete the recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete the recovery partition?: After the update to version 1511 build 10586 Windows has created a 450 Mb recovery partition on my SSD drive. I have already deleted the created Windows_OLD folder as well as the hidden folder with update files. Can I seamlessly and without risk also delete the recovery...
  10. Recovery Partition that I did not have with 8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Partition that I did not have with 8.1: I didn't know where else to post this weird one. Did the first Win 10 image on a desktop and noticed a Recovery Partition. On one of two desktops. Both desktops were installed with Windows 7 Pro oem updated to 8.0/8.1/10 which means it never had a Recovery partition to begin...