Windows 10: Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this?

Discus and support Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its-your-boi360 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/its-your-boi360, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this?

/u/its-your-boi360, Mar 3, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 3, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this?

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this? :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this? ;) )

jboydgolfer, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this?

1. Did I do something wrong or is there a way I can fix this? - Similar Threads - Did something wrong

2. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i did a Bios update and Something went wrong: I did a Bios update and Something went wrong i have an error now that sayscan someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-bios-update-and-something-went-wrong/e8dbe6f6-8d31-43ed-a736-ff31565f45ec
  3. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i did a Bios update and Something went wrong: I did a Bios update and Something went wrong i have an error now that sayscan someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-bios-update-and-something-went-wrong/e8dbe6f6-8d31-43ed-a736-ff31565f45ec
  4. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What did I do wrong?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  6. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  7. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I did something wrong and cant fix it back: I changed the permissions to SYSTEM by mistake and now the whole D: is set to that and I cant changed it. The ''change'' button is greyed out and im worried....
  8. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did something wrong and cant fix it back: I changed the permissions to SYSTEM by mistake and now the whole D: is set to that and I cant changed it. The ''change'' button is greyed out and im worried....
  9. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Is this a virus or did I do something wrong by accident

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this a virus or did I do something wrong by accident: My mouse cursor is too big and when it goes over items you can see through them but it inverts the colors. It will still click on some things but wont click on the settings or any Microsoft apps like PowerPoint, Microsoft word or excel...