Windows 10: Did i fry my Mobo?

Discus and support Did i fry my Mobo? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; a75 pro 4m, asrock older pc that some intermittent reboot problems. Have it on my desk to take it apart and put it back hoping it would repair itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisPbass, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Did i fry my Mobo?

a75 pro 4m, asrock

older pc that some intermittent reboot problems. Have it on my desk to take it apart and put it back hoping it would repair itself. Figured out that the 20pin (24?) power supply would cause it to reboot. Basically, although jammed in to the board, it had enough room to move and reset.
    SO...jammed it in and installed 10, multiple reboots. Came home to reboot for more updates and it stuck on the bios. I wiggled the 20/24 cable ( *Sad ) and off it went.
    Power is getting to the board. USB thumb lights up, vid card inserted lights up but I can't get it to reboot.

Thoughts?

:)

ChrisPbass, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Xazax Win User

Frys E8400+Mobo $150

I goto my frys, and they always have the deals list in the online ad there.. i just tell em "E8400+mobo for 150" they always find it.

I see your "shopping spree" was alot smaller and cheaper then what i usually get lol

Xazax, Oct 17, 2018
  3. J.DD Win User
    Unable to upgrade to windows 10 : Mother Board Fry Out

Windows 10 or a driver wouldnt fry the motherboard..

The motherboards are probably faulty or something else on that laptop fried them

Replace the whole laptop, not just the mobo

4. n-ster Win User

Did i fry my Mobo?

Need something at Microcenter or Frys?

Yea I suggested fry's also last page xD

There is one problem though, it is sometimes hard to find Fry's flyers on the net, especially Seattle's

n-ster, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Did i fry my Mobo?

1. Did i fry my Mobo? - Similar Threads - Did fry Mobo

2. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  3. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  4. My Harddrive got fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Harddrive got fried?: I've been using this computer for only 6 months and play Minecraft on it. I'm not sure why but during the past 3 months my computers been getting blue screens with Critical and Errors and whatnot. Suddenly 3 days ago my computer got really slow and I've only had this computer...
  5. Is my computer fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my computer fried?: I've been using this computer for a good 6 months already but its showing signs of acting up and many crashes. I play Minecraft on this computer and think that my fans might not be cooling my PC fast enough. I've been getting system error exception stop codes and have tried...
  6. My Mobo/CPU fried, replacing with newer hardware. I upgraded from W7 to W10. How can I find...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Mobo/CPU fried, replacing with newer hardware. I upgraded from W7 to W10. How can I find...: Hello, basically my issue is that my setup just stopped powering on properly recently, and began cycling every half-second- to where i could not even enter the bios. I replaced the Power Supply and sequentially removed parts that could be the issue until I was down to just...
  7. Did I just fry my front USB ports - How can I test?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Did I just fry my front USB ports - How can I test?: I tried charging a new el cheapo bluetooth speaker on my front USB 3.0 port on my PC. It didn't seem to be charging correctly, as the charge light brightness varied if you wiggled the cord. I moved it to the other front USB 3.0 port, and it was doing the same thing, so I left...
  8. Did I just fry my front USB ports - How can I test?

in Windows 10 Support
    Did I just fry my front USB ports - How can I test?: I tried charging a new el cheapo bluetooth speaker on my front USB 3.0 port on my PC. It didn't seem to be charging correctly, as the charge light brightness varied if you wiggled the cord. I moved it to the other front USB 3.0 port, and it was doing the same thing, so I left...
  9. Did I just fry my front USB ports?

in Windows 10 Support
    Did I just fry my front USB ports?: I tried charging a new el cheapo bluetooth speaker on my front USB 3.0 port on my PC. It didn't seem to be charging correctly, as the charge light brightness varied if you wiggled the cord. I moved it to the other front USB 3.0 port, and it was doing the same thing, so I left...
  10. I think I fried my PSU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think I fried my PSU: I messed around with the loop on my rig this morning. after I was done, I took the pc to my room and hooked everything up, everything was fine until it suddenly shut down completely. There is still some life on the motherboard (lights when I turn on the psu) but when I turn...