Windows 10: Did i get hacked?

Discus and support Did i get hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; S-1-5-18 SubjectUserNameDESKTOP-QB5G22I$ SubjectDomainNameWORKGROUP SubjectLogonId0x3e7 TargetNameMicrosoftAccount:user=02arutyjdmkmpejb <--------... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xeonotrix, Feb 22, 2020.

1. xeonotrix Win User

Did i get hacked?

S-1-5-18
    SubjectUserNameDESKTOP-QB5G22I$
    SubjectDomainNameWORKGROUP
    SubjectLogonId0x3e7
    TargetNameMicrosoftAccount:user=02arutyjdmkmpejb <-------- This username does not exist on my pc
    Type
    CountOfCredentialsReturned0
    ReadOperation%%8100
    ReturnCode3221226021
    ProcessCreationTime2020-02-23T00:34:42.424848500Z
    ClientProcessId9824

:)

xeonotrix, Feb 22, 2020
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Feb 22, 2020
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Rohit_R Win User

Did i get hacked?

My laptop is remotely hacked

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In line with your concern, please help me with following question:

• Are you using the Local account or Microsoft account on the computer?

Try to perform the below steps:

• Scan the system with the
      Microsoft Safety Scanner
    • Turn ON the Windows Updates and get all the required Updates to install.
    Update Windows 10

Refer this link if facing any issues with the Windows Updates:

Windows 10 Updates: FAQ

You may follow the steps in the below link to protect your PC from Viruses and Hacking:

Protect my PC from viruses and Hackers

Hope it helps.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Did i get hacked?

1. Did i get hacked? - Similar Threads - Did hacked

2. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...: I have a Microsoft account because I used OneNote for school. It mainly served as cloud storage for my school notes. After I graduated 4-5 years ago, I basically forgot about this account. Everything in this account, including the password, has not been updated for over 5...
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...: I have a Microsoft account because I used OneNote for school. It mainly served as cloud storage for my school notes. After I graduated 4-5 years ago, I basically forgot about this account. Everything in this account, including the password, has not been updated for over 5...
  4. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff: I was reading the news on MS home pageALL of a sudden mcaffee or something is canning my pcI did hard shut offThis OS is ridiculousHow much work and time do I need now to fix this issue MS?...
  6. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff: I was reading the news on MS home pageALL of a sudden mcaffee or something is canning my pcI did hard shut offThis OS is ridiculousHow much work and time do I need now to fix this issue MS?...
  7. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Did I get hacked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did I get hacked?: Started my computer today and found two new shortcuts on my computer. They are .rdp file extensions that target a file that is no longer there. Do I need to be concerned about this?...
  9. Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast: I opend my pc and all of a suden I was signed out of OneDrive and other microsoft apps and when ever i tried logging back into them it says i have no internet even tho other apps are working that require internet and my pc say i have all 4 bars. The list of app is Microsoft...
  10. Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast

Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast: I opend my pc and all of a suden I was signed out of OneDrive and other microsoft apps and when ever i tried logging back into them it says i have no internet even tho other apps are working that require internet and my pc say i have all 4 bars. The list of app is Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. returncode 3221226021