Windows 10: Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...

Discus and support Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I upgraded to win 11 pro with a MAK key, do I still have my win 11 home single language activated after I downgrade to win 11 home single language ? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Đoàn Bảo Long, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...

I upgraded to win 11 pro with a MAK key, do I still have my win 11 home single language activated after I downgrade to win 11 home single language ? I am using a laptop and I was using official win 11 home.

:)

Đoàn Bảo Long, Jan 13, 2023

2. How to properly upgrade windows 11 Home single language edition to windows 11 pro and activate it?

I have bought a Laptop with pre-installed windows 11 Home single language (digital license) edition (activated).

I want to upgrade it into windows 11 pro then I buy from Microsoft Partners Authorized, and I got win 11 pro product key.

I change product key using it, then it tell me that windows need to be restarted to upgrade to windows 11 pro. After restart, status of windows is Windows 11 Pro, but not activated.

Please help.

Arif RahmanHakim, Jan 13, 2023
  3. how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home single language?

I have installed windows 11 pro (i.e. not genuine) which is not activating as I have digital licence for windows 11 home single language edition and troubleshooter says that i will have to go back to home single language edition to activate windows. so, how can I downgrade windows 11 pro to my previous genuine windows 11 home single language edition?

AnonymousFYIFYI_107, Jan 13, 2023
  4. Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...

Go to Windows 11 Home Single Language

I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home single language. Can't my PC go to Windows 11 Home single language?

ReeveBarus, Jan 13, 2023
Thema:

Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...

1. Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a... - Similar Threads - Did lose official

2. Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...: I don't need the features of the Pro version so I bought a key of the Home version from Microsoft. I've been told that, while booting from the installation media, I will be prompted with the option to keep personal files but I will lose my programs. Is this true? And if so,...
  3. Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...: I don't need the features of the Pro version so I bought a key of the Home version from Microsoft. I've been told that, while booting from the installation media, I will be prompted with the option to keep personal files but I will lose my programs. Is this true? And if so,...
  4. Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...

Did I lose my official win 11 home single language after I had activated Win 11 pro with a...: I upgraded to win 11 pro with a MAK key, do I still have my win 11 home single language activated after I downgrade to win 11 home single language ? I am using a laptop and I was using official win 11 home....
  5. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  6. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  7. If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?: pretty much the title. I currently have win 10 pro and am curious if i will get upgraded to win 11 pro for free or just win 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-win-10-pro-and-i-upgrade-to-win-11-will/f8ac2091-0980-4452-9069-b59ec2057f62
  8. If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?: pretty much the title. I currently have win 10 pro and am curious if i will get upgraded to win 11 pro for free or just win 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-win-10-pro-and-i-upgrade-to-win-11-will/f8ac2091-0980-4452-9069-b59ec2057f62
  9. Downgrade Win 10 Pro to Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downgrade Win 10 Pro to Home Single Language: I have made backup of Win 10 Home to Pendrive when i first opened the laptop, before upgrading it to Win 10 Pro. After upgrading it to Win 10 Pro i did a reset where a warning showed up which told me that "digital license is valid for Home Single User Language and not for...
  10. I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE: I was playing some game and then turn off my computer.That morning when im checking my computer my active is gone they aske me for active the windows but I doesn't see anything active,Win 10 home single language is for pro??? and can I change it in to win 10 free...