Windows 10: Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere??

Discus and support Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey windows people, ive been experimenting on flash drives, Create a folder in a flash drive, Name it this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FlashDriveMan, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere??

Hey windows people, ive been experimenting on flash drives, Create a folder in a flash drive, Name it this scripturestartup@#nominaltheory@#$&^helloworldforcaster@tomorrowland@#4292429242924292429242, this works with any san disk or EMTEC flashdrive , now once you made that folder make a zip compressed folder in the same flashdrive with the same name as the folder, now if you look in that zip compressed folder youll find a file of the same name and its a file....where does this file inside this zip folder come from???

Please help me figure this out, type it in for your self, and see this file folder appear from nowhere.

i dunno what this does to flash drives by the way, it seems too change hardware settings maby?????

:)

FlashDriveMan, Jul 23, 2018
  2. #Jon# Win User

File History not backing up any files

Hello Victor

Thank you for the response. I had already checked that thread, but it hasn't helped me:

• The thread deals with Windows 8's implementation of File History, which is somewhat different to that of Windows 10.
    • Most of the thread deals with setting up File History (which I have already done, precisely following the recommended steps). The third link in the thread might have been useful since it appears to link to a page that deals with troubleshooting File History
      (as opposed to setting it up), but unfortunately the link is dead.
    Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#Jon#, Jul 23, 2018
  3. files appearing 180208aa

Hi Fred,

For us to narrow down your concern with files appearing 180208aa, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Office Word? Which Word version are you using?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you try repairing your Office application by following the steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 23, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere??

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere??

1. Did I make a thread(or file?) just appear from nowhere?? - Similar Threads - Did thread file

2. I did a system restore just now and text isn't appearing in my desktop, file explorer and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I did a system restore just now and text isn't appearing in my desktop, file explorer and...: I don't know what has happened. How am I going to open my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-system-restore-just-now-and-text-isnt/ec08fe12-5ca7-4690-9a82-2cc35403550c
  3. weird files just appeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird files just appeared: so i was just using my pc and i go into my hard drive and all these weird files appeared and i'm not sure what to do with them and the weird thing is i haven't had my pc since 2007 so like...
  4. file i didn’t make appearing on computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    file i didn’t make appearing on computer: i don’t know where else to put this, i tried googling but just got irrelevant results. i was sorting through my pictures when i saw a folder that i did not make appear and then quickly disappear in my pictures. it was gone before i could open it, now i can’t find it anywhere....
  5. This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere: This black bar just appered in the corner of my screen for no reason. I just rebooted and noticed it there. I am using rainmeter. But disabled it to troubleshoot, rebooted again and it's still there. I did the most recent windows update yesterday. Lock Screen removes it...
  6. still cant reply, i will just make new threads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still cant reply, i will just make new threads: there is no way there are removing windows backup, no way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-cant-reply-i-will-just-make-new-threads/8c7d25c1-54ef-4ff8-931d-206098fa5787
  7. Keyboard language appearing from nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language appearing from nowhere: Dear all, With the last update of Windows 10, a third language appears in my keyboards without my permission. The major problem though, is that I can not even remove it, as it is not shown neither in English or Greek Language. [ATTACH]...
  8. "What did you just plug in?" prompt not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "What did you just plug in?" prompt not appearing: I have been trying to use headphones on my laptop. They haven't been working and I believe this is because the "what did you just plug in?" prompt is not appearing when I plug them into the audio jack. How do I get this prompt back? I am using Windows 10....
  9. New G drive appeared from nowhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New G drive appeared from nowhere: A new G: drive appeared from nowhere. There are two Folders. One is named Ltransfer249, the other is Tcached87. In these folders there are about six files that when I open are encrypted (garbled letters, numbers and symbols. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks,...
  10. New G drive appeared from nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New G drive appeared from nowhere: A new G: drive appeared from nowhere. There are two Folders. One is named Ltransfer249, the other is Tcached87. In these folders there are about six files that when I open are encrypted (garbled letters, numbers and symbols. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks,...