Windows 10: Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

Discus and support Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

Hi
    For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is almost always enabled unless the battery is starving..

On Google Photos, it's good, every time I take a new picture on my mobile device, it will upload to Google Photos quickly if WiFi is connected, and in the one or two minutes I will be able to find the new photos on the web version of Google Photos. However, if I delete any photos on Google Photos from the web version or from my mobile phone. I will not automatically delete the corresponding photos on the connected device. For example, it doesn't delete the photo on Google Photo if I delete it on my phone and vice versa.

However, if I attempt to remove a photo to the rubbish bin on Google Photos it will have a warning with a message like - The corresponding photos on your connected device will be deleted... But the fact is, it will never delete.

Did I misunderstand the meaning of "synchronization"?

Is it possible that if I delete a photo on my mobile phone than the corresponding photo on Google Photos will be deleted? Or vice versa? If I delete a photo on Google Photos it will delete the corresponding photos on my phone?

Is it possible? How can I achieve that?

:)

Tsw88, Apr 23, 2019
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Apr 23, 2019
  3. BobP3UX Win User
    Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Apr 23, 2019
  4. PB08 Win User

Windows Live Synchronization failed

So do you suggest I should just keep trying the way I'm doing now? Isn't there some settings, either in Windows Mobile or on my Windows Live account that I can check to help the synchronization?

Can it be related to a conflict with the Outlook contact list?

Thanks again

Thema:

1. Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"? - Similar Threads - Did misunderstand synchronization

2. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  3. Outlook synchronization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook synchronization: My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues....
  4. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  5. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  6. Outlook Synchronization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...
  7. 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize': received an email - apparently from microsoft - with the above subject, mail was being held and i need to confirm within 24 hours for messages to be released, or i will be BARRED from use. Suirely this is not legit??? thanks, pete....
  8. email not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    email not synchronizing: email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-synchronizing/4fe79b92-ee3d-4a9b-8abf-b03279a76cf9
  9. settings synchronization not working ?!?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    settings synchronization not working ?!?!: here it is what i did. - updated to w10 - configurated my account (theme, start, apps, etc...). the account is a microsoft account, it has been validated too. - reinstalled w10 from usb, fresh install - recreated the account - logged with the same microsoft account,...
  10. Synchronize Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Synchronize Folders: Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs? 19322