Windows 10: Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

Discus and support Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

Hi
    For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is almost always enabled unless the battery is starving..

On Google Photos, it's good, every time I take a new picture on my mobile device, it will upload to Google Photos quickly if WiFi is connected, and in the one or two minutes I will be able to find the new photos on the web version of Google Photos. However, if I delete any photos on Google Photos from the web version or from my mobile phone. I will not automatically delete the corresponding photos on the connected device. For example, it doesn't delete the photo on Google Photo if I delete it on my phone and vice versa.

However, if I attempt to remove a photo to the rubbish bin on Google Photos it will have a warning with a message like - The corresponding photos on your connected device will be deleted... But the fact is, it will never delete.

Did I misunderstand the meaning of "synchronization"?

Is it possible that if I delete a photo on my mobile phone than the corresponding photo on Google Photos will be deleted? Or vice versa? If I delete a photo on Google Photos it will delete the corresponding photos on my phone?

Is it possible? How can I achieve that?

:)

Tsw88, Apr 23, 2019
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Apr 23, 2019
  3. BobP3UX Win User
    Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Apr 23, 2019
  4. PB08 Win User

Windows Live Synchronization failed

So do you suggest I should just keep trying the way I'm doing now? Isn't there some settings, either in Windows Mobile or on my Windows Live account that I can check to help the synchronization?

Can it be related to a conflict with the Outlook contact list?

Thanks again

Thema:

1. Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"? - Similar Threads - Did misunderstand synchronization

2. How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?: in the address bar of the explorer there is an annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud, which takes up a criminal amount of space. Please tell me how to remove it?...
  3. How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?: in the address bar of the explorer there is an annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud, which takes up a criminal amount of space. Please tell me how to remove it?...
  4. Regarding RAM Misunderstanding From Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding RAM Misunderstanding From Computer: Greetings Microsoft, For a while I have been dealing with 8GB of DDR4 RAM on my desktop PC and recently decided to add in an extra 8GB of DDR4 RAM so that in total I can have 16GB of RAM. However, I am noticing an issue ever since I inserted my second RAM stick into my...
  5. synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    synchronization: When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronization/a9f6c082-8a59-4ec1-978c-ae527bbbbd32
  6. Goodsync - confused about Synchronize or Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodsync - confused about Synchronize or Backup: I need to backup my computer. It was quite a while ago, but I've used Goodsync in the past and remember it being really good. I just purchased/installed the most recent version. But I am very confused about the difference between "Backup" and "Synchronize", and between "File...
  7. uhm, am i misunderstanding something here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    uhm, am i misunderstanding something here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/G0D3P5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2bxpn/uhm_am_i_misunderstanding_something_here/
  8. How do I word a question which advisors repeatedly misunderstand?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I word a question which advisors repeatedly misunderstand?: When I (and numerous other users it seems) ask the following of advisors / techs it is more often than not misunderstood, so how do I word it so that this does not happen? The question is along the following lines : computer does not respond to the power button, or power...
  9. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  10. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...