Windows 10: Did I Toast My New System?

Discus and support Did I Toast My New System? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dang, My mouse isn't just "right" since I built my new system. It feels "off". When I open my Draftsight program, it flies around everywhere, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 123pugsy, Oct 15, 2020.

1. 123pugsy Win User

Did I Toast My New System?

Dang, My mouse isn't just "right" since I built my new system. It feels "off".
    When I open my Draftsight program, it flies around everywhere, but it like bounces/lags on the drawing area.

I found the tabs of the motherboard sheet metal plate inside the outlets for the HDMI and another one. Not sure of the other port. I curled them out but it still behaves the same way. I'm wondering if I shorted something out?

Specs:

Did I Toast My New System? [​IMG]

Did I Toast My New System? [​IMG]

:)

123pugsy, Oct 15, 2020

2. Toasts

Hello ANDREWSEARS,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Unfortunately, turning off message notification toast is not yet available on Windows Phone 8. This feature has already been suggested on the Windows Phone users voice website.

You vote for that feature by clicking on the following link :

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...ns/2285132-turning-off-sms-notification-toast

Regards,

Ousmane C., Oct 15, 2020
  3. Lionheart Win User
    Guide us to a new system Did I Toast My New System? :) please...

Damn Bruu!!! you have the cutiest avatar I've ever seen, asian chicks are hot*Toast :toast:*Toast :toast:

Lionheart, Oct 15, 2020
  4. blkhogan Win User

Congratulations to Our New Moderators

More people to add to my "stay away from" list. *Laugh :laugh: Congrats on the step up everyone. *Toast :toast:

blkhogan, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Did I Toast My New System? - Similar Threads - Did Toast System

2. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  3. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  4. TOAST files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TOAST files: I need help opening a toast file a friend sent me. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toast-files/a0f6ff58-9b8a-4614-a5cb-090214631d5d
  5. toast files? input switch toast handlers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toast files? input switch toast handlers: someone is sending toast messages {I can't remember the proper name} from my pc to theirs. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toast-files-input-switch-toast-handlers/65adaf28-abc8-406a-966d-685485091e9d
  6. toast files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toast files?: someone is sending toast messages {I can't remember the proper name} from my pc to theirs. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toast-files/65adaf28-abc8-406a-966d-685485091e9d
  7. Is my battery toast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my battery toast?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/faomtg/is_my_battery_toast/
  8. SSD toast ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD toast ??: Once upon a time my old HD was successfuly cloned to new Samsung SSD 860 EVO. All was well until i tried to "image" the SSD to external HD for backup using USB cable - it failed apparently due to bad sector(s). Running CHKDSK to fix bad sectors was a DISASTER resulting in...
  9. Urgent help: Did I break my system?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Urgent help: Did I break my system?: Hi, I wanted to change my user account name cause it sounded ridiculous. I could not find an option in the Control Panel so I followed the 4th method under this link: Change User Name of Account in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials In short I did Win+R, netplwiz, clicked on...
  10. Is this drive toast?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this drive toast?: Hi, I recently purchased a Seagate Backup Plus 6Tb to use with my Windows 10 laptop and desktop. It has exhibited weird behaviour on both PC's. I formatted it (with the PC) exFAT to copy 3.5 Tb from a mac machine (not mine - honest) which went fine, but since trying to use...