Windows 10: Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ?

Discus and support Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use that app a lot and the next day after update I couldn't see it. So did Microsoft remove it or it got deleted by mistake. If yes, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kushagra Lamba, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ?

I use that app a lot and the next day after update I couldn't see it.

So did Microsoft remove it or it got deleted by mistake. If yes, how do I install it again?

:)

Kushagra Lamba, Jul 1, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How to remove "connect" app?

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What exactly do you mean by Remove connect app?

• Do you want to unpin app from start menu?
    If you’re referring to unpin the app from Start menu follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key.

• Right click on the app which you want to remove.

• Select Unpin from start.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 1, 2020
  4. AntDeek Win User

Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ?

Creators Update installed. Now, how do I delete NEW default crap apps?

That I did. It removes all pre creator update apps, but the new ones are unable to be uninstalled. Sneaky MS.

AntDeek, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ?

1. Did Microsoft remove the app 'Connect' in the new update ? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft remove

2. Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps: I have been trying for days now to get Microsoft Store to download and install new and updates on older apps.I can open the store, click on get app, it starts to download, tries to install, and stops with the error I have tried the following:Signed out and sign into my...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps: I have been trying for days now to get Microsoft Store to download and install new and updates on older apps.I can open the store, click on get app, it starts to download, tries to install, and stops with the error I have tried the following:Signed out and sign into my...
  4. Removing Microsoft Apps

Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  5. Removing Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  6. microsoft new update for the photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft new update for the photo app: when i use the photo app to display photos in a folder that have both photos and videos , the video display always starts with volume muted and you have to manually adjust it to a certain level so it can play it with sounds , i searched the settings to see how can i start the...
  7. microsoft new update for the photo app

microsoft new update for the photo app: when i use the photo app to display photos in a folder that have both photos and videos , the video display always starts with volume muted and you have to manually adjust it to a certain level so it can play it with sounds , i searched the settings to see how can i start the...
  8. Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

Microsoft Money App No New News Updates: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW FINANCIAL NEWS UPDATES AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN THE SAME FOR N DAYS!! I HAVE UNINSTALLED THE APP AND REINSTALLED BUT TO NO AVAIL...
  9. New Connect app

New Connect app: The Connect app is explained here... Use Windows 10 Anniversary Updates Connect app to cast your Android phone to your PC I tried it using Connect on my Samsung Galaxy S3 running android 4.4.2 but I get an error on the phone, "Failed to connect via Screen Mirroring"...
  10. did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?: not that I am complaining because I like it showing up in Start better but when trying to move cursor to right side, nothing happens. robin 4164