Windows 10: Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours.

Discus and support Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My 1903 upgrade is just sitting at a blank screen. There's no signal coming from the PC. The monitor is switched on but it may as well be off. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by corpuscle, Aug 15, 2019.

1. corpuscle Win User

Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours.

My 1903 upgrade is just sitting at a blank screen. There's no signal coming from the PC. The monitor is switched on but it may as well be off.

It's been like that for hours. The hard drive LED is flashing but it looks like it's just slowly ticking over, rather than being very active.

Has the upgrade failed, or should I leave it longer?

My instinct is that it hasn't worked. I've been feeling like I want to re-start the P.C. for hours, but thought I best check.

What should I do?

:)

corpuscle, Aug 15, 2019

2. No signal on acer monitor with 10 upgrade.

After installing the windows ten upgrade my monitor has just failed to receive any signal and remains on standby. Even after a reboot. I only have one monitor so it is nota second display. How a supposed to work with no visual output?

Ponyboywinsgold, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

This happens if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of the monitor. The video card is feeding the monitor a signal stream in excess of what the monitor can accommodate. The two main causes for this are that either the resolution
    or the vertical frequency is set high.

You may try the troubleshooting steps listed in HP and Compaq Flat Panel Monitors - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about
    No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save
    and check if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours. - Similar Threads - Did 1903 upgrade

2. My monitor is receiving no signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor is receiving no signal.: I’ve used this monitor on a previous device and it was working great. Now that I got a new laptop, I plugged in everything the way I did before. The hdmi cable works perfect, as I have checked on a different device, and the port on my laptop also works. I’m thinking it’s an...
  3. My monitor is receiving no signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor is receiving no signal.: I’ve used this monitor on a previous device and it was working great. Now that I got a new laptop, I plugged in everything the way I did before. The hdmi cable works perfect, as I have checked on a different device, and the port on my laptop also works. I’m thinking it’s an...
  4. No Signal on Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Signal on Monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/
  5. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitors: Hi, I bought a new computer a few months ago - a pre built msi infinite 9sa-871 - and was experiencing issues with lag after leaving the computer on, which got progressively worse. I'm not the smartest with tech, so I reset to factory settings and it sort of fixes itself, but...
  6. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal to monitors: Hi guys, have tried browsing around but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking to be honest, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. This morning I've gone to hop on my computer and I've got no signal to any of my screens 2 desktop...
  7. Monitor no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd
  8. No signal to any monitors after Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No signal to any monitors after Windows 1903 update: Every time I try this update, I get no signal to either of my monitors at all. Only solution is a safe mode boot through the three time power up method. After that, it shows that the Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7263 update didn't go through. Everything has been...
  9. upgrade to windows 1903 failes

upgrade to windows 1903 failes: the update is not executed. The system gives the error message 0x80240034 What can I do to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-1903-failes/1295a031-9f59-4d6c-a299-a58e3cf8e0d1
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10, no monitor signal

Upgrade to Windows 10, no monitor signal: Hello all! I upgraded my pc (Gateway SX2110 slim desktop) from Windows 8 to 10 last night. Downloaded from MS site, seemed to install fine. Pc rebooted after 10 setup screen (Language, keyboard layout). I keep getting "no monitor signal". Fans are spinning, i can hear drive...