Windows 10: Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...

Discus and support Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DundasWestt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ea0v9t/did_my_os_delete_itself_help_i_was_simply/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DundasWestt, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...

/u/DundasWestt, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Nafine Win User

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Dec 13, 2019
  3. DWVW Win User
    I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

4. Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...

Downloading Youtube Videos

i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or standalone program i can use that will actually work to download yt videos. thanks

xXWhackerXx, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...

1. Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my... - Similar Threads - Did delete itself

2. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  3. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  4. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  5. My screen goes black when I try and watch a youtube video. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen goes black when I try and watch a youtube video. Can anyone help?: Recently I got a new computer and have had a few problems. Anyway to cut a long story short. It's 8gb I use the Chrome Browser and it runs Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.: Videos aren't working today, whether it be youtube, bitchute, or what have you. I had no problems last night. I have cleared cache on browser, and laptop itself. Browser is Edge. Thanks for any help on what to do....
  7. Poping sound when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poping sound when watching youtube videos: Hi guys, I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will...
  8. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  9. BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): I have been getting BSOD with stop code DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It has happened 7 times in the past 2 weeks, all of them occur when I am watching a youtube video. My computer will completely freeze for about 5-10 seconds while a video is playing and then BSOD will occur. I...
  10. BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos

BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos: The title is not the only time BSOD's occur. they have occured while gaming, on bootup etc. Also - I get a random graphical error on certain images and on random parts of my screen. these graphical errors do not occur on every photo or all the time. I have included the logs...