Windows 10: Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?

Discus and support Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The action center bug is pretty common where it blurs itself after being opened completely. But in Win+Tab, application fix into their places after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HiThereItsNobody, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?

The action center bug is pretty common where it blurs itself after being opened completely.

But in Win+Tab, application fix into their places after a little nudge which is very annoying.

Did they fix these issues?

submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HiThereItsNobody, Jun 23, 2020
  2. arshcaria Win User
    arshcaria, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Action Center bugs?

Glad to hear it is a known issue, thanks. It appears the fixes have not made it via a patch yet though.. I didn't see Action center Chrome links not opening in the notes but maybe they are aware of that issue also.

Kol12, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Kol12 Win User

Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?

Action Center bugs?

I have a clean install of Win 10 1809 about 3 weeks old and already the Action Center is playing up. I have Youtube subscriptions that are sent to my Action Center and most of time the links are not opening, I click it and it just disappears from the Action Center list without opening the Youtube link. Could this be an issue with Chrome/Youtube and the Action Center or the Action Center itself?

Another issue when I open Action Center is that it very briefly opens from the left side of the screen before opening correctly on the right side. This is happening a lot more intermittently but appears buggy when it occurs. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? If I recall links were not opening from Action Center in Win 10 1803 either...

Kol12, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?

1. Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug? - Similar Threads - Did 2004 update

2. Windows update bug Win 10 2004?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update bug Win 10 2004?: When I manually click the check for updates button it searches and then appears to very briefly (1 second) attempt to download something and returns to the you're up to date green check mark. Can anyone reproduce this? I have taken a desktop capture from my machine which...
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  4. Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 October 2018 Update was made available to the public in October 2018 and it came with some bugs. Microsoft has already addressed all critical issues with an update and most recent cumulative update has addressed an issue where Action Center wouldn’t work properly....
  5. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  6. Action Center bugs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center bugs?: I have a clean install of Win 10 1809 about 3 weeks old and already the Action Center is playing up. I have Youtube subscriptions that are sent to my Action Center and most of time the links are not opening, I click it and it just disappears from the Action Center list...
  7. New notifications not showing in action center.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New notifications not showing in action center.: [IMG] [ATTACH] As you can see, the action center badge suggests new notifications but remains empty on opening. I have tried sfc and DISM tool, tried restarting file explorer, disabled and enabled action center from group policy but nothing has worked so far. Need a fix for...
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center: Oi! I've been wondering, on how to remap my menu button on my keyboard to show the Action Center introduced in Windows 10. I found nice programs that would work IF i had a desktop shortcut that toggles the Action Center. Unfourtunatly all I found is this but it's for the...
  10. Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center: Looking for the syntax to create a shortcut to open the new Win 10 Action Center (Winkey+A). Thanks 24838