Windows 10: Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not...

Discus and support Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir I am Gaurav I download my window 10 pro online and update it. Today morning I am checking some setting in my pc In system configuration... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saurabhbailwal, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not...

Sir I am Gaurav

I download my window 10 pro online and update it.

Today morning I am checking some setting in my pc

In system configuration setting I click on boot, in option there are two option window 10 and window 8.1 i delete window 10 because in window 8.1 their I am using window 10 pro and in window 10 option is a trail version

so when I delete and apply. The restart option show

I click on restart and when the PC restart

It shows that

Something happened your Pin isnot setup. Setup again option appers

When I click on them

Small loading appears and then the setup screen show again

Sir Please help me

:)

Saurabhbailwal, Sep 30, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Win 10 PIN Login problem. PIN cant unlock my PC if there is no internet

Hi Pranjal,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

Are you able to login to computer using Pin when you connect computer to Internet?

I suggest you to change the PIN on your computer and check if that helps.

Follow these steps to setup a PIN

• Press the Windows+S key combination to display the Search box.
    • Type the word pin into the Search box, then click
      Set up PIN sign-in
    • Find the “PIN” section and click the Add button.
    • Type in the password for your User Account, then click the
      Ok button.
    • Select and enter a 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.
    • Exit the PIN setup utility.
    • From now on you’ll be able to log in to your Windows account by entering your 4 digit PIN instead of your password.
    If you want to change the PIN please follow these steps.

• You can change your PIN at any time by following the steps below:
    • Press the Windows+S key combination to display the Search box.
    • Type the word pin into the Search box, then click Set up PIN sign-in.
    • Find the “PIN” section and click the Change button.
    • Enter your Windows password, then click the Ok button.
    • Select and enter a new 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.
    • Click the Finish button.
    • Exit the PIN setup utility.

In case of any further queries please contact us, we are glad to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Sudharshan M K, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not...

Not able to setup Windows Hello PIN

I performed clean boot as suggested and it did not make any difference.

The PIN setup windows opened like before with no boxes to enter PIN.

Please suggest.

RajatPal7626, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not...

1. Did not able to sign in PC through Pin It shows something happened your setup Pin is not... - Similar Threads - Did able sign

2. something happened and your pin isn't available. click to setup your pin again windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happened and your pin isn't available. click to setup your pin again windows...: something happened and your pin isn't available. click to setup your pin again windows nahin khul raha hai https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c0f75f2e-4f6a-4b1f-b8ab-a7a3e958f5e7
  3. Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.: I was tweaking with system configurations and i have changed my startup options to start with basic devices only. And now I am getting a screen which says. Something happened to your pin. Set a new pin. I am unable to launch system configuration from cmd prompt. It says you...
  4. Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.: I was tweaking with system configurations and i have changed my startup options to start with basic devices only. And now I am getting a screen which says. Something happened to your pin. Set a new pin. I am unable to launch system configuration from cmd prompt. It says you...
  5. something happened and your pin isn't available click to setup your pin again microsoft...

something happened and your pin isn't available click to setup your pin again microsoft...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/0a08daeb-28d0-4618-82aa-d2e21fd3123b
  6. camera not available please sign in with your pin and something happened and your pin isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not available please sign in with your pin and something happened and your pin isn't...: so basically it happened after i restarted my computer after updating my drivers which is something i do weekly. I have look up at least 10 different youtube videos and none of them have helped. Also i don’t have a password because i thought i wouldn’t need one because of my...
  7. camera not available please sign in with your pin and something happened and your pin isn't...

camera not available please sign in with your pin and something happened and your pin isn't...: so basically it happened after i restarted my computer after updating my drivers which is something i do weekly. I have look up at least 10 different youtube videos and none of them have helped. Also i don’t have a password because i thought i wouldn’t need one because of my...
  8. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  9. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  10. Something happened with your pin.