Windows 10: Did not get any robux!

Discus and support Did not get any robux! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account! i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

:)

Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Did not get any robux!

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Did not get any robux!

1. Did not get any robux! - Similar Threads - Did robux

2. Did Microsoft download the wrong update file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did Microsoft download the wrong update file?: The automated Windows update is attempting to install "Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03". This appears to be an update for an AMD processor. My computer has had an Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 for over ten years. It was originally running XP Pro, then Win 7 Pro,...
  3. Did the update for Windows 10 last night [22 March 2019].

Did the update for Windows 10 last night [22 March 2019].: Did the update for Windows 10 last night [22 March 2019]. Screen went to a spinning wheel. And that is all it would do. Using F12 - ran the Diagnostic Program - message "Initial Diagnostic Test completed successfully" I did finally get a little progress, I thought, tried...
  4. The last backup did not complete successfully, Windows 10

The last backup did not complete successfully, Windows 10: I just got a new WD 1TB external hard drive and I wanted to create a backup for my PC on it. I figured the easiest way would be to create a system image, so I went to Control Panel, Backup and Restore and proceeded through the steps up to where it starts to backup to my new...
  5. What did Windows Storage Sense delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What did Windows Storage Sense delete?: Some Windows program called Storage Sense was enabled by default. This Storage Sense told me it deleted 908 MB (!) of my files in the past month without my knowledge nor permission. How do I determine which of my personal files this unauthorized program deleted? I need to...
  6. HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...: HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself back on, there was no wifi and no sound. air plane mode is locked on (greyed out). no option to select network drivers. have tried to connect with ethernet but it is not letting me...
  7. Why oh Why did you make Windows 10 change all my folders and drive as ready only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why oh Why did you make Windows 10 change all my folders and drive as ready only: Thanks So much microsoft (NOT) for changing all my files and drives as ready only under the latest update. VEry very unhelpful!!! No thanks! Looks like I'll be getting a mac next time...
  8. "Why did my pc restart" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Why did my pc restart" loop: A couple days ago my Alienware Aurora was running extremely slowly, to the point where it became unusable. I decided to just do a clean restart on it, but ran into a few problems while doing that. After the reset, it brought me to a page titled "Why did my PC restart". After...
  9. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network): I reset my windows but during te resetting progress my device keeps entering the same state first it seems to start of well asking me the device its language and keyboard settings but in the next step the blue screen shows a message Why did my PC restart? With other...
  10. The operating system did not shut down cleanly ERROR MESSAGE

The operating system did not shut down cleanly ERROR MESSAGE: I am receiving an error message the my operating system did not shut down cleanly. I saw the posts on here to perform a Hard Shut down, then Advanced Option - Startup Repair and System Restore. I got that to work but I do not have my previous employees password and she...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. widnwos 10 __8wekyb3d8bbwe!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

2. i bought 800 robux but it took my credits and i have no robux

3. bought robux and there not on my account

4. Did not get any robux!