Windows 10: Did not get any robux!

Discus and support Did not get any robux! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account! i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Twistedreapa Win User

Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

:)

Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018
  2. littlefreddyboy Win User

Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Sep 6, 2018
  4. rodmantorregoza Win User

Did not get any robux!

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Did not get any robux!

1. Did not get any robux! - Similar Threads - Did robux

2. The server Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1809.2731.0_x64__8w ekyb3d8bbwe!App did not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The server Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1809.2731.0_x64__8w ekyb3d8bbwe!App did not...: Hello, I use windows 1803 version.Photos,calc app not opened. Thanks. Best regards. Error message is below: The server Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1809.2731.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. The server...
  3. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word has stopped working ever since i did the update: My word, excel ect has stopped working since I did the Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-has-stopped-working-ever-since-i-did-the/ecd58928-10ed-4062-95c2-acd419db361c
  4. My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...: I need to restore my Lenovo home screen back to Nov.9 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-grand-son-4years-old-did-somthing-to-my-home/dcbcf9ea-9c5c-484c-a87f-4ce540284772
  5. Why did my pc restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my pc restart loop.: My pc when i factory restarted it was going fine then when it was finish , I tryed to get through it like normal, After i was finish with the region and language, i clicked next it did not show the wifi screen and just went to just a moment, then when it was finish , it...
  6. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...
  7. Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

in Windows 10 Support
    Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed: That's weird. I am on a public computer at the moment and the computer desktop background has not changed but when I went to check something in another thread in the forum these spring/ fall flowers popped up in the background. Maybe it's just me but nobody likes change : )...
  8. WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO: I purchased windows 10 pro years ago when it 1st came out and activated it then , no issues until now I have a constant lower right hand pop up to activate it. This seems to have occurred after an update , so I ran update again and it was a cumulative,which when is what...
  9. Did you panic?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did you panic?: Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug? Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment? A wider sense of perspective might be useful. Just sayin'......
  10. Mail - windows 10 - getting rid of contacts name i did not put there!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail - windows 10 - getting rid of contacts name i did not put there!!!: Hi, i would very much like to cleans up my contact list by getting rid of contacts name i did not put there!!! Is there a way to do that. Thanks silvanasp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Did not get any robux!