Windows 10: Did not get any robux!

Discus and support Did not get any robux! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account! i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

:)

Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Did not get any robux!

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Did not get any robux!

1. Did not get any robux! - Similar Threads - Did robux

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  6. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  7. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  8. Why did Microsoft remove the 100, 200, 400 and 1 000 robux option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Microsoft remove the 100, 200, 400 and 1 000 robux option?: I was saving up for 100 robux I was 500 off, take or leave 35 and all of a sudden it changed to 800 robux. I don't know if this was a glitch, or it was deliberate, but 800 robux is 12 000 points and I have only 2 052 points. I would like an answer, but it is not needed....
  9. Why did Microsoft remove the 100, 200, 400 and 1 000 robux option?

Why did Microsoft remove the 100, 200, 400 and 1 000 robux option?: I was saving up for 100 robux I was 500 off, take or leave 35 and all of a sudden it changed to 800 robux. I don't know if this was a glitch, or it was deliberate, but 800 robux is 12 000 points and I have only 2 052 points. I would like an answer, but it is not needed....
  10. Where did my robux go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my robux go?: Hello, I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there. Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought robux and there not on my account

2. widnwos 10 __8wekyb3d8bbwe!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

3. i bought 800 robux but it took my credits and i have no robux

4. Did not get any robux!