Windows 10: Did not get any robux!

Discus and support Did not get any robux! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account! i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

:)

Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Did not get any robux!

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Did not get any robux!

1. Did not get any robux! - Similar Threads - Did robux

2. Why did I receive an earlier Windows 10 update after I had received a Cumulative Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did I receive an earlier Windows 10 update after I had received a Cumulative Windows 10...: I received two different 2019-01 Cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1803 (KB4480966) and (KB4480976). Then I received a 2018-10 Update for Windows 10 version 1803 (KB4023057). Why did this happen? My understanding is that cumulative updates are supposed to include all...
  3. Windows Defender did not detect Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender did not detect Malware: Hi -- MS phone support REALLY sucks!! The Spanish speaking latin rep just hung up! She was so adamant on repeating her answer and refused to listen to my situation. Anyway. I ran Defender (Win 10) both full scan and offline. The app detected nothing. I had doubts that I...
  4. where did my email go when updating windows 10

where did my email go when updating windows 10: where did my emails go after updating windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-email-go-when-updating-windows-10/7a601321-8e9a-4939-8ea2-f5bba790e34b
  5. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer: After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks working again, I followed the instruction as said yet it still doesn’t work and keep showing the same thing. Does that mean...
  6. WHY did you remove the option to turn off the touchpad???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHY did you remove the option to turn off the touchpad???: I gotta say, I'm seriously sick of Microsoft making changes to my computer in their updates that I do not want. I have the touchpad turned off on my computer for a REASON! How in the world does it make any difference to Microsoft that I don't want to use the touchpad?? Why...
  7. Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...: Is it safe to use my debt card to buy games at Microsoft playstore ? The last time I did my card info was stolen and they drained my checking account...
  8. says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    says that drive is full, though i did delete and unistalled some apps i dont use anymore.: I've been trying to download some 3D model apps and some drawing apps that I don't have. When I was about to extract those files, it say that my drive is full. it also happened when I was about to update my Windows 10 laptop. is there any way I could fix this?...
  9. WHERE DID I GRADUATE FROM

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHERE DID I GRADUATE FROM: STOKES-PACTOLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-i-graduate-from/62b78af2-6d90-4dca-9317-1269754365eb
  10. Did a recent WU impact upon OneDrive? Windows 10

Did a recent WU impact upon OneDrive? Windows 10: I can't find any release notes for the WU on the 8th January - v1809 17763.253 What I need to establish is whether it impacted upon OneDrive - I've many problems with it at the moment but in particular where my files are stored has changed. Everything is now being stored in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought 800 robux but it took my credits and i have no robux

2. bought robux and there not on my account

3. Did not get any robux!