Windows 10: Did not get any robux!

Discus and support Did not get any robux! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account! i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

:)

Twistedreapa, Sep 6, 2018

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Did not get any robux!

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Did not get any robux!

1. Did not get any robux! - Similar Threads - Did robux

2. Realtek Audio HD manager Did not reinstall after uninstallation, manual installation from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio HD manager Did not reinstall after uninstallation, manual installation from...: After a windows update when I opened my pc, I noticed that my Realtek HD audio manager was not working, so I tried trouble shooting, updating from the device manager, after that I tried uninstalling the Realtek High Definition drive from device manager and restarted my Pc,...
  3. i just did convert mbr to gpt is my partitions deleted or what and i run diskpart clean...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just did convert mbr to gpt is my partitions deleted or what and i run diskpart clean...: i just did convert mbr to gpt is my partitions deleted or what and i run diskpart clean before so all my partition deleted now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-did-convert-mbr-to-gpt-is-my-partitions/76cca304-5267-4bf2-ba0d-9c9fda8c0bad
  4. Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...: Hello, I have recently been encountering an issue, Since the last update, the weather icon start appearing at the taskbar icons and every time that I am trying to turn it off this start appearing look at the pictures. And where often after my laptop goes to sleep mode and...
  5. Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...: Hello,I have recently been encountering an issue, Since the last update, the weather icon start appearing at the taskbar icons and everytime that I am trying to turn it off this start appearing look at the pictures. And where often after my laptop goes to sleep mode and then...
  6. Windows was hanging, did a force reboot now this shows up "FixingC: Stage 2......ETA: 0:08:14.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows was hanging, did a force reboot now this shows up "FixingC: Stage 2......ETA: 0:08:14.: Windows was hanging froze, so did a force reboot and now it shows "FixingC: Stage 2......ETA: 0:08:14". This is dual booted 1TB hdd. Had this hanging issue for over a month now and today this happened after force reboot. So how long should I wait for it to complete and what...
  7. Why did this new "sun" icon start showing up in the notification area????

Why did this new "sun" icon start showing up in the notification area????: Coincident with a new Windows 10 update there's now a sun-like icon in the notification area with the assumed outside temperature shown, and clicking on this icon brings up "news."I'd like to get rid of this, but I don't know how. I can't find this item by clicking on...
  8. Did not export my EFS encryption key or add a password, no longer prompts me to do so.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did not export my EFS encryption key or add a password, no longer prompts me to do so.: As the title says, I encrypted a folder and when prompted to back up the key, I did not do so, but that also meant I skipped adding a password to the folder. Which was the whole reason I encrypted it in the first place, how do I add a password to an already encrypted folder?...
  9. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found: My systems ethernet port does not work and isn't recognized. I'm trying to do an offline install of the wired driver for my HP ProDesktop 600 G5 SFF PC because after running a diagnostic the system says no driver is installed for the ethernet port.The Windows version is 2004...
  10. Where did my robux go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my robux go?: Hello, I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there. Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought robux and there not on my account

2. widnwos 10 __8wekyb3d8bbwe!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

3. i bought 800 robux but it took my credits and i have no robux

4. Did not get any robux!