Windows 10: DId not receive minecoins

Discus and support DId not receive minecoins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter collection for the Microsoft store order #1748219358 and received all of the content except the 700 mine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cheryl_752, Jan 8, 2021.

1. DId not receive minecoins

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter collection for the Microsoft store order #1748219358 and received all of the content except the 700 mine coins.

:)

Cheryl_752, Jan 8, 2021

2. Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the minecoins in your account but you have received the pack. I’ll help you with the details.

I would suggest you to refer the section I didn't receive the minecoins that I purchased. what should I do?
    In the article
    Marketplace FAQs
    and see if that helps.

As you have purchased it from Microsoft Store, we do have a dedicated team, for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2021
  3. SarathS- Win User
    Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in
    my Account.?

Thanks in Advance

Sarath S

SarathS-, Jan 8, 2021
  4. DId not receive minecoins

Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins

Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The game runs fine but just the minecoins are missing.

Any help please DId not receive minecoins :)

BobMcBobson24, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

DId not receive minecoins

1. DId not receive minecoins - Similar Threads - DId receive minecoins

2. Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecoins: If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/d2b841b3-b3f8-429e-8881-628b4603d01b
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  4. Minecoins

Minecoins: I spent 125 whurth minecoins and the worlds suck how do i get my minecoins back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/5943b040-1557-448d-bf67-499835964c5a
  5. MINECOINS

MINECOINS: I downloaded Minecraft the super pack but, it did not include my 1,000 mine coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/1c98e317-3c2f-431c-8bdc-15b1ecec6fe3
  6. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  7. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: Hi! I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages. I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game....
  8. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  9. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  10. minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins: We purchased Minecraft Master Collection and it states it comes with 1000 minecoins, however we have not received a 25 digit code yet in order to redeem them. Please can you advise on how we get this code. Thanks...