Windows 10: did not receive purchase

Discus and support did not receive purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maryross4, Jul 29, 2020.

1. maryross4 Win User

did not receive purchase

Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397

:)

maryross4, Jul 29, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 29, 2020
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Buzzing from receiver while on

Also hoping it sorted it out. It was long shot it even had the ground on the back(Not knowing anything about the receiver) The "correct" steps have been taken. But did it work? *Confused did not receive purchase :confused:

INSTG8R, Jul 29, 2020
  4. BrantIvan Win User

did not receive purchase

I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus

So here's my problem, I recently bought this Starter Kit in Modern Combat after I put in the details and hit ok it went back to game and displayed a message saying "Wait for a Moment Connecting to the Game Server" so I waited for like 30 minutes then I
    decided to restart my game, but when i opened the game I still did not receive my purchase the I thought it failed then I went to buy it again and it was gone so i checked my order history and the order was successful so I restarted the game still nothing
    then I restarted my PC still nothing.Please fix this cause I am getting PISSED of not receiving my purchase! here are the numbers I saw in the order list 5035950604

BrantIvan, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

did not receive purchase

1. did not receive purchase - Similar Threads - did receive purchase

2. Vbuck purchase not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbuck purchase not received: I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  3. Did not receive the new settings page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did not receive the new settings page: Hello, I am a Windows 10 Pro user and it's been a year since Microsoft launched it's new settings pagecheck the below demo screenchot that I have snipped from a website The below user header is missing in my version of Windows [ATTACH] The below screenshot shows my...
  4. Charged for a product i did not receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for a product i did not receive: I recently made a purchase on minecraft for some minecoins the purchase went through i was charged yet when i go into my application i do not have my minecoins, I am on windows 10 i have not had any successful help so far as the support groups just send me back and forth to...
  5. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...
  6. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  7. Microsoft Store un-did my purchase

Microsoft Store un-did my purchase: So I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition a while back and it worked fine. But recently it disappeared from my purchase history, now only the free trial is available....
  8. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  9. I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus: So here's my problem, I recently bought this Starter Kit in Modern Combat after I put in the details and hit ok it went back to game and displayed a message saying "Wait for a Moment Connecting to the Game Server" so I waited for like 30 minutes then I decided to restart my...
  10. Did not receive rubies from a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive rubies from a game: I need some help with order. 6307587124 It was a purchase for Seekers Notes. Bought rubies and did not receive them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/did-not-receive-rubies-from-a-game/cb45c243-1d0c-48e9-ac1b-44626d9323bc