Windows 10: Did not receive rubies from a game

Discus and support Did not receive rubies from a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help with order. 6307587124 It was a purchase for Seekers Notes. Bought rubies and did not receive them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JanCranford, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Did not receive rubies from a game

I need some help with order. 6307587124 It was a purchase for Seekers Notes. Bought rubies and did not receive them

:)

JanCranford, Jul 19, 2018

2. need help with mumble-ruby

Hey guys,

So I am running a headless mumble client called mumble-ruby. I ahve followed all the listed instructions for setting it up. The problem is that there is no information on how to setup the SSL cert for the headless client. This makes it so that i can not register the headless client when it connects to the server. i want to set ACLs for it but I can not if it is not registered.

Any suggestions?

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Pc wireless gaming receiver

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you are referring to Xbox Pc wireless gaming receiver, is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10

Also, try running the hardware and devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check again. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "view all" on the left pane,

5. Run the hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Did not receive rubies from a game

Ruby Programming

How does the ruby programming language extension work with respect to Visual Studio 2017 Professional? I want to be able to program in various languages without installing multiple environments.

AlexHinkle_676, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Did not receive rubies from a game

1. Did not receive rubies from a game - Similar Threads - Did receive rubies

2. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  3. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  4. Did not receive a microsoft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive a microsoft purchase: I did not receive my order 'order:8371292491'. it states that the purchase was completed but after an hour it still has not been added into my 'Gears 5' game....
  5. Did not receive a microsoft purchase

Did not receive a microsoft purchase: I did not receive my order 'order:8371292491'. it states that the purchase was completed but after an hour it still has not been added into my 'Gears 5' game....
  6. Did not receive a microsoft purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. DId not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DId not receive minecoins: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter collection for the Microsoft store order #1748219358 and received all of the content except the 700 mine coins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-minecoins/91c1648c-e958-4ce0-8da3-3372c8abe2c9
  8. I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game: I bought minecraft as gift and they did not receive email with code but my money is gone. I want refund 749CZK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-for-friend-and-he-did-not/7e3eb354-73f4-4ef2-9e22-2e84b352263d
  9. did not receive purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did not receive purchase: Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-purchase/95f6ea54-0457-41f5-9521-cd7c1f328c62
  10. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...