Windows 10: Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Discus and support Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SHARON WANG, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ?

:)

SHARON WANG, Apr 7, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 7, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Received Microsoft verification Code without Sign in

Dear Participators,

I received a Microsoft Verification Code without signing in my account. What is the Problem?

Thanks,

Sokchea

SokcheaLim, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

1. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code - Similar Threads - Did receive Microsoft

2. I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number: I didn't receive a verification code from Microsoft to my telephone number, I have entered several telephone number options that use country codes or telephone numbers directly, I have tried several times but it still doesn't work...
  3. Not receiving verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  4. Not receiving verification code

Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  5. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code: i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-the-microsoft-account-verification/311eff04-ff49-4197-baef-50a7cdd00bfc
  6. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code: i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-the-microsoft-account-verification/311eff04-ff49-4197-baef-50a7cdd00bfc
  7. Account Verification Code Not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Code Not received: To Verify my Microsoft Account Verification Code Not received how to fix this it show to message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification-code-not-received/12d7efb2-c0a8-444d-80b2-4fcf2e6a12c9
  8. Account Verification Code Not received

Account Verification Code Not received: To Verify my Microsoft Account Verification Code Not received how to fix this it show to message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification-code-not-received/12d7efb2-c0a8-444d-80b2-4fcf2e6a12c9
  9. Not Receiving Verification Code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Receiving Verification Code: Hi, I have problem with this, I didn't received any SMS through my phone number, I've double check my profile info to check the phone number is correct or not.please help, I can't login to my laptop because after update the windows system the laptop request to setup new pin,...
  10. I received multiple Microsoft Verification codes and did not request them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received multiple Microsoft Verification codes and did not request them: i just received 3 Miscrosoft Verification codes on my phone and I did not request a password reset. About 45 days ago, my account hacked and my microsoft account and email were taken. I have been able to reset my password and actually opened a new Microsoft account. I...