Windows 10: Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email

Discus and support Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day .. Recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade (from Home edition) for my laptop. The purchase went thru, but I didn't receive an activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J Goldman, May 22, 2019.

1. J Goldman Win User

Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email

Good day .. Recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade (from Home edition) for my laptop. The purchase went thru, but I didn't receive an activation key by email. Nor can I find it on my MS Store purchase log. How can I get this key?

:)

J Goldman, May 22, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 22, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email - Similar Threads - Did receive Pro

2. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  3. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  4. Did not receive Product Key for Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did not receive Product Key for Windows 10/11: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home, from Microsoft and Received Order and Tax Invoice too but I have not received any Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-product-key-for-windows-1011/0e64f372-e288-4d55-957e-992ea9bd477e
  5. Did not receive Product Key for Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive Product Key for Windows 10/11: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home, from Microsoft and Received Order and Tax Invoice too but I have not received any Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-product-key-for-windows-1011/0e64f372-e288-4d55-957e-992ea9bd477e
  6. Did not receive Product Key for Windows 10/11

7. Did not receive Activation key via email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive Activation key via email: I purchased Windows 10 USB, not the download. I did not receive the activation key in the confirmation email, neither is it in my order history. I already installed the free Windows 10 on my computer so all I really need is the activation key. I know I don't have the digital...
  8. Did not receive Activation key via email

Did not receive Activation key via email: I purchased Windows 10 USB, not the download. I did not receive the activation key in the confirmation email, neither is it in my order history. I already installed the free Windows 10 on my computer so all I really need is the activation key. I know I don't have the digital...
  9. Did not receive Activation key via email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...