Windows 10: Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Discus and support Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Intranetusa, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my drive folders (C Drive, D Drive) and open new files.

I did virus scan, Prime95 tests (no errors), and monitored my heat (no heat issues). I am not sure why this is happening. Did a recent update cause freezing/crashing?

submitted by /u/Intranetusa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Intranetusa, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 causes ALL internet browsers to crash. How do I fix this?

Hello,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Did you follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread?
    • Did you install a recent update as well?

We look forward to your response.

Tenforo, Jul 31, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Can someone just open a W10 support.

As a suggestion, it would be kinda cool if we could exclude certain thread categories from the "recent threads" list.

R-T-B, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Can someone just open a W10 support.

You're getting the point*Wink Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? ;)

Knoxx29, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

1. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? - Similar Threads - Did recent W10

2. No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?: I have a brand new laptop I'm testing. I don't remember rebooting it last night before going to bed, but this morning it was at the login screen. Of course I'm not 100% sure about this, but I checked for a memory.dmp file in the Windows folder and couldn't find it. I do see...
  3. Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?: I'm seeing a lot of questions here that each have the same problems that I have been encountering. Im about to flip out. I cant tell if I'm being hacked or is it the new additions"features " aka updates. Everything is going haywire. And there is a lot of extra I haven't...
  4. Recent Update Crashes Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update Crashes Computer: Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-crashes-computer/808edccb-a4f1-484e-b7dd-d5b44111d5f8
  5. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  6. update causing crash

update causing crash: here i am again with an update crashing my computer ( windows 10). the first time was may. after nearly two years of running perfectly, an update crashed it. it turned off to restart and never came back on. no safe mode, nothing. took it in under the warranty and...
  7. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  8. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  9. Recent update causes game to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update causes game to crash: After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed without rebooting the computer. This is the event. Faulting application name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945...
  10. recent W10 update on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recent W10 update on my computer: IS it only me or did others get a bit upset with the recent,*Sad past 2 days worth of changes that have taken place in W10?? I had my W10 desktop set up with links to places that I use often, now all of that has gone and I'm wasting time trying to find the links that I...