Windows 10: Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Discus and support Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Intranetusa, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my drive folders (C Drive, D Drive) and open new files.

I did virus scan, Prime95 tests (no errors), and monitored my heat (no heat issues). I am not sure why this is happening. Did a recent update cause freezing/crashing?

submitted by /u/Intranetusa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Intranetusa, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 causes ALL internet browsers to crash. How do I fix this?

Hello,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Did you follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread?
    • Did you install a recent update as well?

We look forward to your response.

Tenforo, Jul 31, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Can someone just open a W10 support.

As a suggestion, it would be kinda cool if we could exclude certain thread categories from the "recent threads" list.

R-T-B, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

Can someone just open a W10 support.

You're getting the point*Wink Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? ;)

Knoxx29, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

1. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes? - Similar Threads - Did recent W10

2. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update caused BSOD: HelloFollowing the latest windows updates trying to load games caused BSOD. On the third try it seemed to corrupt the start up sequence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-caused-bsod/c26ebfd4-f1ce-491a-8d07-b7b9da17a4e8
  3. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update caused BSOD: HelloFollowing the latest windows updates trying to load games caused BSOD. On the third try it seemed to corrupt the start up sequence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-caused-bsod/c26ebfd4-f1ce-491a-8d07-b7b9da17a4e8
  4. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.: Only started happening today, after the updates had been downloaded and installed. Only occurs upon launching "Nox", an Android emulator. The following is pulled from the Reliability Monitor: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎9/‎10/‎2020 3:34 PM...
  6. No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?: I have a brand new laptop I'm testing. I don't remember rebooting it last night before going to bed, but this morning it was at the login screen. Of course I'm not 100% sure about this, but I checked for a memory.dmp file in the Windows folder and couldn't find it. I do see...
  7. Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?

Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?: I'm seeing a lot of questions here that each have the same problems that I have been encountering. Im about to flip out. I cant tell if I'm being hacked or is it the new additions"features " aka updates. Everything is going haywire. And there is a lot of extra I haven't...
  8. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  9. Recent update causes game to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update causes game to crash: After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed without rebooting the computer. This is the event. Faulting application name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945...
  10. recent W10 update on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recent W10 update on my computer: IS it only me or did others get a bit upset with the recent,*Sad past 2 days worth of changes that have taken place in W10?? I had my W10 desktop set up with links to places that I use often, now all of that has gone and I'm wasting time trying to find the links that I...