Windows 10: Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

Discus and support Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gage Sporleder, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors

:)

Gage Sporleder, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA announces GeForce RTX 4060 and RTX 4060 Ti

Source: GeForce RTX 4060 & RTX 4060 Ti Announced: Available From May 24th, Starting At $299 | GeForce News | NVIDIA

See also: A Deeper Look At VRAM On GeForce RTX 40 Series Graphics Cards | GeForce News | NVIDIA

Brink, Dec 9, 2023
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc? 27351d1485953452t-windows-10-making-eyes-head-hurt-capture.png

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

1. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc? - Similar Threads - Did replacing 2060

2. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  3. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  4. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  5. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  6. Can changing affirmity hurt my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can changing affirmity hurt my PC?: So, somebody suggested, that to boost my fps, I should change the affirmites of some windows programs.My PC has 4 cores, so I thought what if I make it so less programs are running on 2 of the cores, and only games and some other services are running on the other 2...
  7. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  8. will restoro hurt my thinkpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will restoro hurt my thinkpad: I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-restoro-hurt-my-thinkpad/65d76898-ddcf-4368-b94c-2b2bfb7ad5a5"
  9. Minolta-QMS 2060 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minolta-QMS 2060 Printer Driver: I am trying to install the driver for my Minolta-QMS 2060 laser printer, but the driver is no longer appearing when I select windows update when installing the printer. Is there anwhere I can download this printer driver? Regards Dave Craggs OfficeCraft Ltd...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...