Windows 10: Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

Discus and support Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; That's weird. I am on a public computer at the moment and the computer desktop background has not changed but when I went to check something in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

That's weird. I am on a public computer at the moment and the computer desktop background has not changed but when I went to check something in another thread in the forum these spring/ fall flowers popped up in the background. Maybe it's just me but nobody likes change : )

Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Nov 10, 2018

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

1. Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed - Similar Threads - Did TenForums Change

2. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  3. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  4. Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?

Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?: About a month ago, I achieved a new level. I am now Diamond Grandmaster. The program said everybody that is a Gold Grandmaster that reaches 500 would automatically become Diamond Grandmaster. And it seems I am given constant awards with my score going up faster than before....
  5. When scrolling display did not refresh properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When scrolling display did not refresh properly: Hi, I have a problem relating to display did not refresh properly when scrolling.Here is the screenshot of my problem: This problem also happens when I scroll something in other apps such as winrar.Does anyone have similar problem and maybe solution for it?Currently I am on...
  6. When scrolling display did not refresh properly

When scrolling display did not refresh properly: Hi, I have a problem relating to display did not refresh properly when scrolling.Here is the screenshot of my problem: This problem also happens when I scroll something in other apps such as winrar.Does anyone have similar problem and maybe solution for it?Currently I am on...
  7. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...
  8. Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background: i ordered a large purple leaf florwe for my desktop It was pot on desktop then changed i want it back it was ordered through Microsoft thank you janette Rauen...
  9. Auto-refresh on file explorer when desktop backgrounds are changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-refresh on file explorer when desktop backgrounds are changed.: The title basically says it all, I thought this was happening because of software on the computer, but I realized that it happens when wallpapers change automatically or when you right click and select "Next desktop background". It's something annoying mostly when you have...
  10. Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh: Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i have some problems with windows 10 since upgrade (I've had this problem since earlier build). Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh (or so i think) For example, my i'm initially at the bottom of a...