Windows 10: Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

Discus and support Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just installed fresh windows 10 because old system started to run very slow after few years and mouse sensitivity feels off and I can't get it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grzecho166, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

I just installed fresh windows 10 because old system started to run very slow after few years and mouse sensitivity feels off and I can't get it to the way it was before, it feels like 6/11 is too fast and 5/11 is too slow, my dpi is the same. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Grzecho166
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Grzecho166, Jan 30, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Changing mouse sensitivity on the fly?

Probably, your are at the whim of your mouse driver... try googling your mouse model and "sensitivity"

I'm splurging on a G5 for home - I got one at work and it's the tits - two buttons below the wheel change the sensitivity instantly, irregardless of the applicaiton (but you also have that choice). Best mouse I've ever, ever used. So if you do end up buying a mouse... *Smile Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point? :)

Sasqui, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

1. Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point? - Similar Threads - Did change mouse

2. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  3. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  4. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse sensitivity changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensitivity changes: Hey so I was playing counter strike source and my sensitivity was not to my liking and was not comfortable for me.But when I plugged the laptop for charging , the sensitivity felt comfortable.And also without plugging the chargerThe game runs at 60 fps with the uncomfortable...
  6. Mouse sensitivity changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sensitivity changes: Hey so I was playing counter strike source and my sensitivity was not to my liking and was not comfortable for me.But when I plugged the laptop for charging , the sensitivity felt comfortable.And also without plugging the chargerThe game runs at 60 fps with the uncomfortable...
  7. Mouse Sensitivity Randomly Changing

Mouse Sensitivity Randomly Changing: Hello,I was playing VALORANT about a week ago and during my game I felt my sensitivity randomly change. For the next two days it stayed that way and I couldn't figure out why it had changed. Then, on the third day, when I turned on my computer it was back to normal for the...
  8. Mouse sensitivity keeps changing

Mouse sensitivity keeps changing: Hi, I've had this very strange and annoying problem with my mouse sensitivity for quite some time now. It every now and then keeps increasing whilst I'm playing games. I've had this problem on two mouses so I'm starting to think its my computer. Here is a bit of a...
  9. Mouse sensitivity changes randomly

Mouse sensitivity changes randomly: My mouse keep changing senitivity randomly when i use it and it's really hard to work or play with. I've tried a lot of things like unplug the mouse, plug it to another port, disable then enable the mouse, uninstall the driver, and i need help...
  10. Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.

Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.: I have a problem controlling my mouse when selecting an item. I know I can slow it down by using settings. This makes it slow all the time. I'm looking for a way to breeze up to an item then select at a slower speed. This slower speed would give a person that has a bad...