Windows 10: Did they forgot what does the cross button does?

Discus and support Did they forgot what does the cross button does? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashuraaz23, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Did they forgot what does the cross button does?

/u/ashuraaz23, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 27, 2020
  3. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Did they forgot what does the cross button does?

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Did they forgot what does the cross button does?

1. Did they forgot what does the cross button does? - Similar Threads - Did forgot does

2. What the power button does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the power button does: Hello -- I had and issue the last time I restarted my computer --- I just installed an update for one of my programs and I notI hadhad to reboot I reboot the computer, but I guess that interrupt got lost along the way so the OS seemed to be in some sort a state and did not...
  3. What the power button does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the power button does: Hello -- I had and issue the last time I restarted my computer --- I just installed an update for one of my programs and I notI hadhad to reboot I reboot the computer, but I guess that interrupt got lost along the way so the OS seemed to be in some sort a state and did not...
  4. What the power button does

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sign in button does not work

Sign in button does not work: I linked my Microsoft to my PC health check application. Now, when I open my PC, I am greeted with a sign in button. When I click the button nothing happens. I tried safe mode, but it still didn't work....
  6. The button on the website does not work.

The button on the website does not work.: Hello. The button "Get in Store app" does not work. Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-button-on-the-website-does-not-work/812f91b7-0f50-4288-93d0-6b9d73fe646f
  7. Sign in button does not work

Sign in button does not work: I've just done a number of updates over the last few days after not having used my computer for a few months. When I reach my log in screen that is an administrator account and linked to my hotmail account the "sign in" text does not have an box over top of it. When I click...
  8. Does anyone know what I did? And how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what I did? And how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chris_marrtinezz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7y8ez/does_anyone_know_what_i_did_and_how_to_fix_it/
  9. What does the "fix now" button actually do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does the "fix now" button actually do?: There are a lot of messages on the stupid "there is something wrong with your accounts" message, usually saying to just disable "shared experiences". I am more interested in finding out what, exactly, Microsoft things is wrong, and what actions it would want to take if I...
  10. Start button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start button does not work: How do i fix a start button that has recently stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work/8dc0b3d8-e7d4-4e53-8b79-e6df51370962